Project mid-life crisis.

Ramirez

Powers good, no complants so far. Best thing though is no matter whats in front of you on the motorway, it gets out of the way!

Lol well it is a porker on the end of the day :)

Otherwise you got any plans for it? I can imagine coilovers aren't the easiest things to find?

'Overs are suprisingly easy to get (and cheap to!) Plans are nothing special, just upgrade to 16" teledials (7s and 8s) and drop. Later down the line will be brake and engine work. I'd be happy with 200bhp.

Cheers Jowey. She's not perfect by any means but a very good base.

If I wanted 944 arches I would of bought a 944 ;)

Yeah yeah yeah nice car and all that but im more interested in what lives behind those stable doors :lol:

Seriously though - very nice example is that. A guy at a place i used to work had a very odd coloured one and it was the most run down shed ive ever seen. :rolleyes:

There are alot of sheds about, they're at that point when they're affordable to buy but parts arn't cheap. As a result most dont really get looked after.

Andi: The whole cars completely original.

Claire:The stable block is one of 3 (you can see 2 of them in the pictures) theres also a school. My sister breeds horses. I dont live there, I just leave the cars Im not using there :rolleyes:

Glad people like it.

Edited by Ramirez

• 9 months later...

Not a lot unfortunately.

Its cost me an arm and both legs in maintanance. So far had a front of engine service, new rad pump, center box, fuel filter, fuel tank fixed (leaked) discs and pads, brake lines and battery tray welded.

Add in that Ive done 15k miles this year in it, doing 29mpg if your nice to her (which Im not!).

Also with parts hoarding for the Arosa Ive not had the spare pennies to get what I have planned...

All in all an expensive year for me :lol: (but so much of a laugh I wouldnt change it!)

Heres some pointless pictures:

39.jpg

40.jpg

Man, i'm only figuring out who you are now!! I remember seeing this on retro-rides - lovely looking thing. In fact i've had the picture below on my iPod for inspiration since then!

One of my cars has its very own storker :lol:

Scanning your posts, twigged who you are too! I was gutted to hear about your GT really is some scum out there. Hope youve got it sorted.

Looked lovely when i saw it at Tidy VAG that time! B)

Thanks Chris, when you going to pop down and visit us again? (selfish reasons: Want you to take some pictures of it for me!)

• 1 year later...

Due to being a clot and buying a dog thats going to be a small horse when he's an adult my 924S going going up for sale. An extremely sad day.

If anyones interested in a sound, much loved car, I will be putting it up for sale in the classifieds in the next couple of weeks...

On a possitive note, at least it will free up space in the garage so the Arosa can come home rather than staying at my folks place (a 2 hour drive from me). This means I can start bringing it to shows and working on its next phase again!