Red GTI with standard white wheels? Sutton Coldfield

-=amy=-

flo ?

I wish you lot would stop naming your cars, it makes them so much more of a chick car.

The problem isn't in the car itself, it's all the chicks who own them.

I also see 2 GTI's parked on a driveway in the same area, one red and one black I think, possibly the same one?

They always turn my head every time I go past! :) They both look very nice and tidy! (Not jealous at all :blush: )

Jen and Joe had one each, but Joe sold his a while ago. Could have been them if it's been a while since you saw it.

My car's called Colin. That's a manly name, does that make Lupo's manlier?

Yep that'll be us.

If you saw a red & black GTi on a driveway just outside Sutton Coldfield town centre then it will have been ours on Jens mums driveway.

What brings you to the wonderful Sutton Coldfield :P

Edited by Joe

:lol: jen your always getting spotted! when will my turn come!

EDIT: whoops, bit late now :blush:

this is only the second time in 5 years of lupo ownership!

your time will come when you buy lukes GTi ;)

Yep that'll be us.

If you saw a red & black GTi on a driveway just outside Sutton Coldfield town centre then it will have been ours on Jens mums driveway.

What brings you to the wonderful Sutton Coldfield :P

Yeah must be, they both looked very nice indeed!

I live in Wylde Green so its only down the road from me, don’t tend to see many lupo's around I don’t think so when I see a GTI they especially catch my eye :D Im hoping to get the 1.4 16v sport in the summer when I have some funds! :shades:

oooh sounds like me! hehe how exciting

x

Yep that’s the one! Have to say it looks amazing, all the better for being slammed! :D

Yeah must be, they both looked very nice indeed!

I live in Wylde Green so its only down the road from me, don’t tend to see many lupo's around I don’t think so when I see a GTI they especially catch my eye :D Im hoping to get the 1.4 16v sport in the summer when I have some funds! :shades:

Yep that’s the one! Have to say it looks amazing, all the better for being slammed! :D

that was quite a while ago then as its coming up a year when we sold the black GTi!

yea good choice with the sport! :D you'll have to get to some CL meets when you get it :) nice to have a local fellow lupo fan hehe :)

cheers yea loops need to be slammed!

I'm going to drive thru Wylde Green on my way to work in West Brom every day for a month in the vain hope that someone sees me for once!

:P

I even followed a nice green Lupo with funny rear lights the other morning from the A5 at Shenstone all the way to Blake Street without so much as a sniff of a mention. :angry:

Whiny whine over.

Lights still annoying me!

I'm going to drive thru Wylde Green on my way to work in West Brom every day for a month in the vain hope that someone sees me for once!

:P

I even followed a nice green Lupo with funny rear lights the other morning from the A5 at Shenstone all the way to Blake Street without so much as a sniff of a mention. :angry:

Whiny whine over.

Lights still annoying me!

Was it on manky alloys? If so We've see nthat one around a few times. Nothing to do with the club I don't think, Its got some tasty lexus lights though :blush: