want my car delocked and dehandled and sprayed where handles`s were

eltis

ai a nah its a lot of work like.... then the cost of materials........ then labour........ lolol think i might have to move to scrabster (top of scotland) lolol

no seriously i want them done.......... money aint really an object ill just have 2 save if needby.

just want a really really gud job done..........

DaN!

I had this done on my old 206 (shh), it can be surprisingly expensive especially if you want an amasing job, theres a lot of work involved.

First of all do you have remote central locking? because if not then you will need this fitting.

Then they have to attach soleniods which will enable your doors to be 'popped' open and the wiring needs to be sorted, you will need a button put in on both sides somewhere, to open the doors, mine was drilled and put through the bottom of my wing mirrors, or you can have it put onto an aftermarket alarm system. the door handle holes then need to be welded up and smoothed over and then painted up, basically if you want a really good job you will need pretty much both sides of the car painted so it blends right.

p.s. get good quality poppers as both of mine failed and i had to call the rac to get into my car then take it to get new solenoids fitted.

I also had problems with my doors not opening enough when i popped them, if this happens then you have to fit some sort of rubber or something which will pop the door open enough to allow you to get your fingers in and open the door.

I'd PM Mitch21 on here mate, he lives in Newcastle and is a Unit 21 member!! :)

If he does'nt know of a decent place up your way nobody will!! :shades:

tbh it's a lot of effort for something that doesn't really suit the loop that greatly.

the handles break the doors up nicely.

how about gloss black handles with the space behind filled in ?

practicality with a hint of subtle modification.

Rich

I'd PM Mitch21 on here mate, he lives in Newcastle and is a Unit 21 member!! :)

If he does'nt know of a decent place up your way nobody will!! :shades:

tbh it's a lot of effort for something that doesn't really suit the loop that greatly.

the handles break the doors up nicely.

how about gloss black handles with the space behind filled in ?

practicality with a hint of subtle modification.

Rich

thankyou paul.....

rich have you got any pics?

i duno what it is i just think that all smoothed doors just luk lush and suit allll cars..

i want a post off Mitch21 (fingers crossed he might even have good news :D)

I've seen that mod on a Polo and an Ibiza aswell and it looked really good, it kinda makes you like twice at the handle as at first glance it looks different, but not completely different.

yer £500 around that, also you have to think about extras like the door poppers,central locking, soleniods etc,

and to be honest mate if you want other things smoothed off on the sides imo its best to get them done all at the same time as if you smooth the handles you will be respraying 40-60% of the door and more than likey fade into the rear 1/4's just depending.

imo smooth handles only seem to work if the side is smooth i.e the side blinkers, bump strips and so on or you dont seem to noticed the handles are gone if other things draw your eyes away from where they where.

also like said the problems you can and may have, better mod would be to swap with custom handles like the audi ones on the market. they also have welding plates to make the job better.