Hatton V Mayweather

Putney

Got it set to record in HD. Problem is I am working tonight and wont get to see it live. I so hope Hatton hurts Mayweather enough to shut him up. I don't want Mayweather coming up with excuses about his hands!

I got confused.. It is on tomorrow night! :wacko:

At least I can wake up early and watch it before work! :lol:

It's four in the morning so you wont be wanting to watch it live anyway. Hope Hatton wins, ill defo be watching it.

im going to wake up early and watch it! :shades:

Got it set to record in HD. Problem is I am working tonight and wont get to see it live. I so hope Hatton hurts Mayweather enough to shut him up. I don't want Mayweather coming up with excuses about his hands!

thanx to you putney i now have sky :D ive orderd it and about 15 lads r cummin round its gunna be **** hot!

i have ordered it but not in HD and i want it in HD, is there anyway i can do it without paying £15 again?

I think you can order it in HD and not watch the fight on SD like a box office movie. If you record box office movies and don't watch them then they stay on there for a week and then they drop of. I am not sure about this fight though. Ring the Sky hotline and ask...

I am going to sleep as soon as I get in. Done a 24 hour shift. A night shift into a day shift so frigging tired. I shall set my alarm for 3:30 and watch it before I go to work... :wacko:

It better be good . . I'm knackered yet there is still 3 hours to go . . Amir Khan fight was good earlier . . shame it didn't last longer . . anyhow may as well kill some time with a prediction . . first things first this Mayweather is a class act - even I would think twice about having a go LoL . . I think there will be plenty of rounds . . maybe Hatton will get hurt early on . . I think the longer the fight goes on the better Hatton will get . . towards the end Hatton will get a cut above his eye from a clash of heads and it will look like the fight will have to be stopped but the bleeding is got under control . . next round out Hatton will really hurt Mayweather and he will edge the remaining rounds to win on points with a split decision.

I think Hatton got turned over the 1st 5 rounds by the ref. Mayweather is the best boxer in the world. End of.

It was an acid test and there were too many things against him. Fighting at welter is different gravy to light welter and his power just doesn't have the same effect on bigger guys. Very picky ref which was odd as Joe Cortez refereed Hatton vs Castillo and let them brawl a bit but at the end of the day Mayweather has now proven he is the best boxer of a generation or maybe even of all time - so damn slick.

It was an acid test and there were too many things against him. Fighting at welter is different gravy to light welter and his power just doesn't have the same effect on bigger guys. Very picky ref which was odd as Joe Cortez refereed Hatton vs Castillo and let them brawl a bit but at the end of the day Mayweather has now proven he is the best boxer of a generation or maybe even of all time - so damn slick.

I agree....

Mayweather still is far to Gheto for my liking though!

hatton just kept walkin into the punches first 3rounds were all hatton but after that i just got frustrated, the ref was a cock and the elbow was just out of order, but sayin that after the fight i sorta felt i had abit more respect for mayweather.

Hatton is a Brawler... May Weather is a boxer....

Bit like Lewis and Tyson!