North East meet? LOCATION CHANGE!

Philplop

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just noticed ware it is lol i used to work neer there,

rock and roll, dont worry i havend posted much on here since i signed up so you and me both dont know anyone :)

payna, mind if i meet you someware to head up there? im in cleadon/east boldon im sure i saw you a few weeks ago near east boldon metro

I'll be there.

just spotted this, mind if i tag along? anyone going from south shields area?

Are you the guy who turned up behind me when we were going up the A1 to Holy Island? With the taffeta green 1L?

Yeah that was me chatting to you and Ian when we were having the fish and chips.

If everybody turns up who says they are then this will be one hell of a photo shot

We'll probably be lucky if we get half the people on the list!

chie: yeah il meet you at the britannia in cleadon... not far for me.

was that you?? - i saw a lupo as i came out of station garage but didnt think it could be anyone on here.

looking forward to this, i just hope i dont feel too rough after the saturday night. a bottle of ribena may have to do its duties for me! :lol:

chie: yeah il meet you at the britannia in cleadon... not far for me.

was that you?? - i saw a lupo as i came out of station garage but didnt think it could be anyone on here.

looking forward to this, i just hope i dont feel too rough after the saturday night. a bottle of ribena may have to do its duties for me! :lol:

yea twas me just moved up here from jarrow, im at tilesheds so you cant be far from me then

time you looking at meeting?

You're on the list... you need to meet me at the durham services so i don't get lost tomtom boy. :lol:

Chris and Rich, do you mind if I get lost with you guys?

hey matt, much as I love having you about, wouldn't it be easier for you to simply cross the A69 as it's less deadly than the A66 in the winter ?

and easier if heading from carlisle.