My TDI -fresh pics 27/06/2009

MattTDI

no arch scrubbage. as for the scraping, its the drive shaft lol, so we took it up a couple of threads to quieten it down a bit. also got lupo lights on now, just need to know wiring formation of the lupo. everything is now working, i just have a red fog light and my indicators are in bottom corners :P

once you start to get lower at the back it will rub on the back mate ;) then you know its low :lol: dont fancy yourself some nice smoothed out bumpers to go with your coilovers do you ??

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once you start to get lower at the back it will rub on the back mate ;) then you know its low :lol: dont fancy yourself some nice smoothed out bumpers to go with your coilovers do you ??

depend what your price is ;)

gave the car a good clean today :) am happy for the moment :) still waiting on Gavs grille, but were sorting that out, bloody royal mail. :)

o here she is, in the all so scenic cul-de-sac ;) complete with lupo rears and no flaps :) oh and deflectors.

let me know

P1010517.jpg

P1010520.jpg

P1010521.jpg

P1010525.jpg

P1010526.jpg

Not a fan of those lights, they dont suit the Arosa IMHO.

Where have the flaps gone! they looked smart :wacko: ! Although they would probably catch everything at that height :lol:

Rear wiper has gone too i see, you wont be able to see behind you now, mine is getting a lot of use with all this awful weather :(

Edited by cardaft

I quite like the rear lights, was it hard to do?

I was tempted to delete the rear wiper but it is getting used quite alot at the mo to!

Whats your next plans then?

Matt.

(i will get pics of mine up when we have a nice day to clean it and take pics!)

I think the lupo lights look ace on the arosa. id do it myself but am no good at rewiring/ soldering haha

oooh the light, i havent rewired them :) lol iv got a WHITE rear fog for now, which is shining thro lupo reverse, and red indicatoprs until i get some green non offset pin bulbs... never use fog and indicators will be orange ;) . that is until somebody looks at the wiring of a lupo and puts up what order the wires go :P

cardaft, the mudflaps spoilt the linbes of the car, and yes they were battered after 2days lol. im jut decluttering the car at the mo, it had too many different colours going on, the rear wa too busy. always loved the front.

Wouldn't it fail its MOT though :P

well yes, but as soon as i find out the order they will be changed ;) im guessing it all the ame wires so im sure if someone with a lupo takes 2 seconds :P

that is until somebody looks at the wiring of a lupo and puts up what order the wires go :P
well yes, but as soon as i find out the order they will be changed ;) im guessing it all the ame wires so im sure if someone with a lupo takes 2 seconds :P

Look in the "how to" area of the forum.

Your rides looking pretty smart.i love those wheels.

Not wide enough for me though.unless im not searching hard enougth dont think you can buy them in more 7x or 8x15

it the only size :) im in love with my wheels, its been a long affair :) haha im toying with spacers. plus i got scrubbage at all!

cheers dude for the link :) i forgot about that :)

was wondering, wont the end loom be attatched to the loom by another plug somewhere?

oh and also, just at in the freezing cold rain taking the coilys up about 10-15mm to try combat the driveshaft scrubbage, takes the piss lol, a million c spanner turns later :P think iv cracked it tho

Edited by MattTDI

Could have sworn it was in there. What you'll have to do is open the backs of the arosa lights up and trace out the metal tracks to see which wire goes to which bulb. Then open the lupo lights and swap the relevant wires around. The brown wire is always the ground. You can swap the wires like this: Rear light connections

Make a note of the colours before and after and it can be put into the archive for future reference :).

Wish I'd known about how to take those wires out when i put arosa lights on my loop :lol:

I've got what all the colors do wrote down some where, I'll try and find it for you.

Car looks smart buy the way, lights look good to B)

Edited by vworks41

• 1 month later...

more mod, been a while :)

20% tint and badgele grille, alo awaiting new non euro plates, couple of mate had a nice anal probe for them.

sorry for the light on the first 2, or lack of, gfs camera. let me know what you think :)

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg