*Jazz-loop's Lupo*- OEM yO! Some new pics of Starlites :D

Jazz-Loop

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got the new wheels ended up going for 175/50's as they couldnt get the 165/50's on but not that fussed as i think the tyres look sweet on the 175's.Reall chuffed with how it looks with new wheels. Couldnt suit the car anymore i dont think! Before anyone mentions the back needs to get on the deck...i know :laugh: that will be coming soon!What you guys think?

newwheels014zs3.jpg

newwheels015ux4.jpg

newwheels017zh7.jpg

newwheels020nk5.jpg

newwheels023op8.jpg

newwheels024fx6.jpg

newwheels027ic8.jpg

newwheels030sc0.jpg

Edited by Jazz-Loop

Got the Mudflaps off today, been meaning to this for a good while now but just couldnt be assed....So every little bit of work means some more photos so here you go folks! flapsoff001vo1.jpgflapsoff002gd8.jpgflapsoff003gg1.jpgAn arty farty Pic :lol:flapsoff004en1.jpgGot the Mudflaps off today, been meaning to this for a good while now but just couldnt be assed....So every little bit of work means some more photos so here you go folks! flapsoff001vo1.jpgflapsoff002gd8.jpgflapsoff003gg1.jpgAn arty farty Pic :lol:flapsoff004en1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Right folks not been much progress with the lupo..Trying to save up some cash and with mot,tax and insurance all due at once doesnt help :angry:

Since getting the wheels on havnt really taken some good pics so though i would go out on Sunday since it was a sunny day.

I have also managed to source a lupo gti spoiler so that will be going on soon along with a few other touches :lol:

So here goes..............

lupo001xa5.jpg

lupo004or7.jpg

lupo002nl2.jpg

lupo005cr6.jpg

lupo009bk6.jpg

lupo011br8.jpg

lupo021pd7.jpg

lupo013to8.jpg

lupo022lf7.jpg

lupo023zh2.jpg

lupo025sw9.jpg