*Jazz-loop's Lupo*- OEM yO! Some new pics of Starlites :D

Jazz-Loop

Hello,

Picked up my lupo last week 1999 1.4 16v e, 46,000 on the clock and full service history and has been well looked after.

The car has 15ich allesio wheels which will be changing after winter and full suspension kit whch is lowered about 40mm at the moment. I have also Managed to debage the back and get the sidestrips off the side of the doors which has made it look a lot better and is nice cheap mod.

Future plans for it is gloss black roof, Some new wheels, and tidy up few bits and pieces. Also was wanting to spray the front badge black. Is the grill attached to the bumper?

Comments and feedback much appreciated.

loop31up8.jpg

lupo8jd9.jpg

loop4hc8.jpg

pics019mq7.jpg

loop3in8.jpg

lupo2zl3.jpg

lupo7la9.jpg

Cheers

Edited by Jazz-Loop

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i would share some more pics of my lupo with you folks, as i give it good clean today and also thought that some of the pictures came out really good.

Enjoy Jamie

looppics003lz6.jpg

looppics005ev9.jpg

looppics007mo5.jpg

looppics011uh4.jpg

looppics025rb3.jpg

looppics0159eo6.jpg

looppics0091ah9.jpg

looppics0152yj9.jpg

looppics00912jt9.jpg

Edited by Jazz-Loop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a few other subtle things done such as, My rear wiper taking off , Black front and rear badges and some retro fit aero wipers. Also got her booked into Bodyshop for my roof and mirrors.

Also got a burst tyre so decide to stick these wheels on for now till the new wheels arrive :)

Here's a few pic's with the progress!

looppics915zt5.jpg

looppics916qp7.jpg

looppics920fa3.jpg

looppics923oy3.jpg

looppics926iw8.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1769/looppics925vo0.jpg[/img

Yup Or even have a wee photshoot when i get her up to a higher standard! Its just down the road form house in Bridge of Don Across from Forehill School, Dunno if you know that area!

The new Interior is looking Spot on!

I was thinking on some tt seats but we shall have to wait till summer time for that!

Edited by Jazz-Loop

Yup Or even have a wee photshoot when i get her up to a higher standard! Its just down the road form house in Bridge of Don Across from Forehill School, Dunno if you know that area!

The new Interior is looking Spot on!

I was thinking on some tt seats but we shall have to wait till summer time for that!

Know where you mean, used to live in Newburgh Circle, a few years ago now.

Thanks. :)

TT seats are not a straight fit you would need to adapt Lupo subframes. I have front seats out of a Lupo that I was going to use but dont need now, you can have if you want.

Yeh didnt think they would seem to sell really cheap on ebay, What they like?....Just standard Gti ones?Yeh didnt think they would seem to sell really cheap on ebay, What they like?....Just standard Gti ones?

I've got a complete GTI interior, but also have fronts out of a Lupo that I was going to butcher to fit RS recaros but changed plan. You can have them FOC. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Well folks another little update got a Tripod for Christmas so thought i would take a few pics. Also Got Some New Wheels Thanks to OLW , Cant wait to get them on....Hurry up better weather!

zendersaj4.jpg

loopopics005bp6.jpg

loopopics007wh4.jpg

Edited by Jazz-Loop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally got round to getting some pics up of the gloss black roof and mirrors really pleased with how it looks just need to get the wheels on hopefully next week if weather stays the same and the gritters stay away. Also got my front toe eye cover put on.

newbits001kk8.jpg

newbits003aj9.jpg

newbits008kw6.jpg

newbits010vy9.jpg

newbits009ww5.jpg

Whats your opinions? Next Plans-Plain pressed Plates, get the tyres on and lower rear more, Bmc air filter, boot smothed and bonnet filled.finally got round to getting some pics up of the gloss black roof and mirrors really pleaed with how it looks just need to get the wheels on hopefully next week. Also got my front toe eye cover put on.

Edited by Jazz-Loop