The Futures Bright, The Futures Orange

M1 2UPO

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good pal, will have to come over and see it at ed38, you going over for the whole weekend? were going over on the sunday if you want to drive over,

agree that a gloss black roof and wing mirrors would look lovely!

looks good pal, will have to come over and see it at ed38, you going over for the whole weekend? were going over on the sunday if you want to drive over,

agree that a gloss black roof and wing mirrors would look lovely!

hey, thanks, yer come and say hello to us at ed38, we are going for whole weekend, but obviously not camping!! where u driving from? (where bouts in n'thampton? We been contemplating a black roof, but we wanted it all orange first and then we cn obviously change things from there!

m1 2upo

looks fantastic i reckon ,great to see a gti in a non standard colour,that really puts me off getting one, the fact they come in such a limited colour choice

good work ,but would look so much better with a blck n orange retrim m8 ha ha

dan

im not a huge fan of orange cars.

I believe the black tails look fine .. i hate red tails on orange cars

could do with a black roof and black wheels though IMO

if we all agreed forums would be pointless

hey, thanks, yer come and say hello to us at ed38, we are going for whole weekend, but obviously not camping!! where u driving from? (where bouts in n'thampton? We been contemplating a black roof, but we wanted it all orange first and then we cn obviously change things from there!

m1 2upo

ha yes its only down the road! were in weedon, but we will be coming your way ish and driving through six fields way

may be going on the saturday too if the weather is good,

what stand are you on then?

rich

hoping that wen i get my lupo i want it like a real deep shiny purple lol im such a women! "shiny" lmao!!

how the **** u manage to do all the interior aswell.. u must of completely stripped like the whole car... even bonnet etc.

must of cost you abit... roughly how much?? non of my business how rich u WERE!! but jst gives me an idea

oopss... excuse my language!

• 3 weeks later...

Missed this colour change, so was a bit shocked when it came round the corner at E38.

Obvioulsy a bit of a Marmite car, but I like very much.

I wouldn't do it myself, but good on you for doing something different and in my opinion carrying it off!

One thing for such a radical colour though - get it right on it's arse!

Have you cleaned your wheel arches yet?

Dont think he has done them yet, but im sure if they needed doing, im sure they'll be done lol.

I dont think an hour passes without him having a play with something on it!!

But, i polished it the other day including the exhaust!!! ;-) I believe i did a VERY good job!!!

(I probably missed the wheel arches though!!)

Charlie

M1 2UPO

I think its awesome, one of the most eye-catching gtis on here. Nice to see one thats not black/silver/red. :thumbup:

Thanks so much, we love it, so to hear some other people like it too its really nice :)

we were prepared for many mixed reviews but soo far we dont regret it 'tooo' much!!

M1 2UPO

it was good 2 see your car at e38.. def one of my favs... the colour sets it of a treat.. and i adour the back lights... do they actuly light up that much. when there on?

we did make eye contact at 1 point when u were in ur car.. as i took a picture :D .. .we smiled.. but i didnt exactly wave lol...