all car dealers are wankers all of THEM

beanie

its september, the busiest month of the year, if theres no deposit it will go to the first who offers one no mater what.

I lost one too like that silver GTI, I found a black one 3 month later though so was happy at that.

the garage couldnt wait 2 hours till i got there and sold the gti i wanted ****ERS im realy wound up now TOSSERS

And would you of done any different if the shoe was on the other foot???

:)

Bit harsh to call them ****ers! They are only doing their job, I have friends in the industry and the amount of times they have people coming in that want to (for example) order a car without leaving a deposit or for them to 'hold' a used car because they'll come in next week for it is rather frequent.

The problem is, some people might be honest, such as yourself and a serious buyer, but most of the times people aren't honest and are just talking b/s. So in a dealers position what are you going to do be generous and wait, or just sell to whoever comes first with the ability to put money on the table.

But yes, is gutting to miss out on a car, good luck with the search.