Camo green Lupo

Rachel

picola see's one like it iirc think she thought she was going mental as no one else had :lol: , cedar green is correct i think.

Its a lupo SE introduced 1/8/2002 . there were 3 engine options - 1.0, 1.4 & 1.7 SDI. It had special trim and paint. Either Black (A1) or the one you spotted FRESCO GREEN METALLIC (3P). the upholstery was called "Shark" and was a mid grey seat with moss green inserts. Standard spec included 14" "Suzuka" alloys with 185/55 R14 tyres. leather steering wheel and gear lever gaiter, easy entry seats and split rear folding seats. Optional extras - Air con, single cd player and elec sunroof. On the Road prices : 1.0 se £7750, 1.4 se £8470, 1.4 se auto £9290 and 1.7 se sdi £8630. From memory think it also came with a free carry bag / holdall made in same fabric as seats.

Hope this is of interest.

****Mind you having looked at your pic again, the car you spotted does not have the special alloys. So might be a standard lupo in FRESCO GREEN. The seat upholstery would be the biggest clue.*****

Edited by scirocco

Its a lupo SE introduced 1/8/2002 . there were 3 engine options - 1.0, 1.4 & 1.7 SDI. It had special trim and paint. Either Black (A1) or the one you spotted FRESCO GREEN METALLIC (3P). tHE UPHOLSTERY WAS CALLED "Shark" and was a mid grey seat with moss green inserts. Standard spec included 14" "Suzuka" alloys with 185/55 R14 tyres. leather steering wheel and gear lever gaiter, easy entry seats and split rear folding seats. Optional extras - Air con, single cd player and elec sunroof. On the Road prices : 1.0 se £7750, 1.4 se £8470, 1.4 se auto £9290 and 1.7 se sdi £8630. From memory think it also came with a free carry bag / holdall made in same fabric as seats.

Hope this is of interest.

Sorry to put the downers on your SE information, but that one is just an 1.4 'S' model. Note the wheels and SEs came in fresco green, thats ceder green :)

Although the holdall ive not hear of before, i wonder how many of those are still actually with the cars now :huh:

EDIT: Only SEs came in fresco green :rolleyes:

Edited by cardaft

Been to view and test drive this actual car, i thought the colour looked fantastic in the picture. However, when viewed in the metal the colour is a fair bit darker than in photo - looked more like a mushy pea green. Car drove well enough though. According to my Lupo press pack colour is listed as Cedar.