anyone fancy a swap????????????????

g60greeny

now then,i'm andy from doncaster :shades:

i've just signed up to the forum as i'm thinkin of gettin a lupo as my next ride,an where better to find all the info about them than here

i currently drive a g60 rado which i've owned for the last 5yrs,but after seein some of the lupos @ harewood house i'm considerin sellin the rado an buyin a lupo

it will be hard to part we the rado,an the g/f says i'm mad for what i've spent on it so far :lol:

who knows maybes soon or over the next year or so i maybe in the lupo family :blink:

heres a few pics of my current ride anyway,u reckon i'd get a good swap on a lupo?

SYD7.jpg

SYD3.jpg

SYD2.jpg

untitled7.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by g60greeny

cheers for the welcome

it would have to be the gti version i reckon :shades:

as fro the rado i've only had one thing go wrong really which was the crank shaft oil seal went an spewed all the oil out :angry:

apart from the obvious like gettin the charger serviced she's been top notch,i think i will have a tough time partin we it tbh :wub:

cheers for the welcome

it would have to be the gti version i reckon :shades:

as fro the rado i've only had one thing go wrong really which was the crank shaft oil seal went an spewed all the oil out :angry:

apart from the obvious like gettin the charger serviced she's been top notch,i think i will have a tough time partin we it tbh :wub:

Sounds good to me,

Ive read your build thread on e38, made some goooooood progress.

i dont think i saw yor car at festival but its looking sweet!

i was just saying at edition38 i love phat rados! ...the rear quater section just looks soo good with phat wheels! :shades:

good luck hunting for a lupo!

• 10 months later...

just toyin we the idea of sellin to fund a new car,summat like a TT or poss lupo,always fancied gettin a tdi an gettin it fettled,but prefer the looks of the gti

decisions,decisions.already got a few people waitin for if i sell the wheels seperate lol

I'm 99% sure this car is used by a seller on eBay for pressed plates, admired one the other day when I bought some!

yeah it is,the seller asked for my permission so thought why not :D

Great Minds Andy... :cheers:

fancy bumpin into you on here,hows it goin mate :coffee:

As someone who's gone from a Lupo to a Corrado, I think you must be insane. Especially one as nice as your Rado!

The Lupo is a great small car, but the running costs are no less than the Rado, unless you get a TDi Loop I suppose. I'm using the same fuel a week in my 16v Corrado as I did in a 1.0 Lupo. :lol:

another Doncaster guy, thats more like it! where about in Doncaster, cant believe iv never seen you rado about! actually quite gutted iv not seen it in the metal as its totally stunning! and btw... that interior is lush, scratch that its pron ;-)

Welcome!

As someone who's gone from a Lupo to a Corrado, I think you must be insane. Especially one as nice as your Rado!

The Lupo is a great small car, but the running costs are no less than the Rado, unless you get a TDi Loop I suppose. I'm using the same fuel a week in my 16v Corrado as I did in a 1.0 Lupo. :lol:

hmmm,interestin,i'd be lookin @ either the tdi or the gti aswell,sure there better on fuel than the g60

And rado seats are better for....never mind :lol:

i know where ya goin,but surely ya not on about the rear seats though :blink:

another Doncaster guy, thats more like it! where about in Doncaster, cant believe iv never seen you rado about! actually quite gutted iv not seen it in the metal as its totally stunning! and btw... that interior is lush, scratch that its pron ;-)

Welcome!

been spotted by people on various forums,i'll keep an eye out for ya mate,oh i'm from the slums of balby :lol:

I'd go for a TDi then, and get it re-mapped.

I wish I bought one when I first bought my Lupo. Cant knock 35 quid a year tax, and 35 quid fuel seems to get 400+ miles to a tank... well one tank got us from Middlesbrough to Ultimate Dubs and back, with some spare, and Jack doesn't drive slow either, sat at 100 most of the way there and back. :lol: