my idiot ex

stevie_wonder

I saw the title idiot ex and couldnt resist! I wouldn't know where to begin and MattyB would have to have this new server up and running to cope with the list!!! :lol:

I think we've all been there at some point though. Threaten her with going to the Police, she might pipe down a bit. Or don't let her see it bothers you, rise above it and I can guarantee you'll have the upper hand.. just let her think she does lol.

lol most of it t-cut out but its sooooo not the point.

i drove around with the word TW*T on my roof for 2 month because i didnt notice it. My dad noticed, just decided not to tell me as he thought it was funny!

lol!! thats so funny! :D

sorry dude :P

There is a guy who owns a Chieftain tank and drives it over cars for fun, he was advertising on Ebay but im sure you could find it somewhere on the internet.

well not really i just said i didnt want to be wi someone as self centred and uncaring as herself and she said take me bak or youl never see me again and i said no little did i realise that she is the second pshyco girlfriend i had and would do crazy things (my other crazy ex faked pregnancy and cancer to make me stay then tried to stab me STUPID and SICK B.I.T.C.H) i always attract complete ninnies lol know any pshyco send em my way (just make sure they dont own a gun)