Three flash indicators

1 Litre Screamer

Before i spend a few hours working out how to do it I think I need to know if there is enough interest to actually make it worth while. So, would anyone be interested in buying a mod that makes the indicators do same as the new range of vag vehicles, ie. one dab on the indicators starts the three flash sequence that then self cancel after the third flash of the indicators. I feel lost without having it after driving with it fitted.

It will be using a genuine VW flasher unit and my own wiring loom with selling cost to be around £30-ISH! I wont set a date as to when i can have these done but i just need to know wether to just make myself one and call that it or make a few for the rest of the forum.

This might be cheaper

http://www.kufatec.de/shop/index.php/langu...t/c27_lupo.html

There's no description, but it looks like the right thing

I have a loom on order from them (not for komfort blinkers). The price of the loom delivered was only a couple of euro dearer than the cost of the materials alone needed to make the loom myself :shades:

Heh, when i had a loan polo while i was getting my pedal box done, it confused me no end. I'd tap the stalk for one flash, then it carried on going, so I thought I'd clicked it on to indicate, so I'd flick it the other way, and end up signalling the other side

Heh, when i had a loan polo while i was getting my pedal box done, it confused me no end. I'd tap the stalk for one flash, then it carried on going, so I thought I'd clicked it on to indicate, so I'd flick it the other way, and end up signalling the other side

Exactly the same for me! I hate them. :wacko:

Exactly the same for me! I hate them. :wacko:

Have to agree, how lazy do you have to be not be able to manually cancel the indicator with your finger which is only 2" away on the steering wheel?! :blink:

Personally not too keen with them, but good on 1 Litre Screamer for trying it out. This link may help with some information http://www.ukpassats.co.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2391

However, if it is a cheapish and quickish fit, there may be more interest here.

Got them on the Ibiza and at first is was annoying, but but you do get used to it.

On the motorway it's more useful than on normal roads where longer indicating is required. I now find just one flash a bit cheeky to others!