Heyyyy!!

Gavin Ibert (Gibby)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im bored now! nice to meet you gav (gibby)... i take it your lupo/arosa is gunna be youre little learner car?

welcome to the forum wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

This thread is wicked innit, but i do think it is a wind up, surely? If you bought a car surely you would have the V5 and you would have had to insure it as a Seat Arosa? As when you quote you reg number it would bring this up.

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> Im still waiting for you to realise it has SEAT badges all over it and not VW ones, it's really not rocket science. blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

A membership card and access to a premium forum - not a great deal, but its all to help with the running costs of the club.

Really, I've not got mine.

what if its debadged! and the previous owner stuck a lupo badge on it

It's an easy mistake to make. What about the Lupo GTI / Arosa 1.0? Maybe he owns a bi-VAG-ual car.

you can tell it's school holidays at the moment.
LMFAO!
No, he's right.They really did make a Seat Lupo.It came in Canica White.
Yeah and they also made a bullsh*t brown as well!

NOCK

Edited by NOCK

Do you know Mattie?

HAHAHHAHA!!!!! YUSS!!!!! and again i have caused MASS confusion amungst the ranks!!! this is now the 3rd person in glasgow who thinks that the arosa is a lupo HAHAH!!! cause i have an SEAT Arosa with no badges on the back of it with the name and me kicking about with CLUB LUPO show plates on it arround glasgow laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

heres the link to one of the garages selling a " SEAT Lupo" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> funny that i would pass this garage alot with my show plates in the windows laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/CARS_...200727290707163

Welcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well i dont kno alot about cars but the man i bot it from told me it was a seat lupo, i came onto dis to get sum advice bout me car cos i wanna mod it up!

me dad has all the documents

i will speek to him wen i get home

Well you have learnt one thing from this forum atleast!

Surely you have insured it as a SEAT AROSA? yes? mind mine was insured as a FIAT AROSA at one point, why dont insurance companies have any ideas about cars ;)

Anyway, Its defo an arosa, surely it says on the back too? and inside under the radio there is a card holder and it says arosa on it? That kind of gives it away a little ;)

But despite your lacking car knowledge, you have picked a nice car cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You should put some pictures of in in the readers rides section smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> oh and change your currently driving status tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Its always good to see new arosa owners joining on here, you should be proud to own an arosa, much more rare than these common lupos ;)tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

youve done it now nock... shes gunna blow!!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />
You should be so lucky...

Am I the only one who noticed this? Dirty mare! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Am I the only one who noticed this? Dirty mare!

she has a nice rack to i can tell ya ask124.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

omg premium members have a forum aswell! this is so unfair no one tells me these things...

wonder what goes on in there rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />