roof rack accessories!

Little Green Giant

Marty is the best person ever and has a roof rack for me so it is now time to think about roof rack accessories! [ i want weight then that should make the plank look a little lower than he is untill i get springs on!

so far i have....

a metal petrol tank- military style!

an american style number plate that will go on the front

some fold up wooden chairs!

my spare wheel- maybe.

to be honest with you i am just looking for peoples crap they dont want! haha

especially looking for some cheap plastic christmas trees!-if anyone has any let me know!

so if you fancy being generous, pass me your junk or just give me some ideas as to what i should look for!

thank you!

Edited by Little Green Giant

a keg of beer! make sure you fill the tank with water for that extra weight wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

oh and the beer has to be drinkable for the shows, you could just sand paper a new keg down and make it look old and rusty, so then the beer inside will still be fresh biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

make sure you fill the tank with water for that extra weight

oh of course! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> or maybe fill it with sand! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> even heavier!

oh and the beer has to be drinkable for the shows, you could just sand paper a new keg down and make it look old and rusty, so then the beer inside will still be fresh

ah what an awesome idea! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> it shall be done!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

or a rubber snake inside the bucket and spade! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> haha nice one! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

think i may have a flag flying from it aswell! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> have to go back to the pirate roots for that i think!

You got a quality idea mate, just make sure you secure everything. specially if you're after heavy items. Round a corner , or brake/accelerate quickly and they'll fall about and possibly snap something.

Just a thought.

You got a quality idea mate, just make sure you secure everything. specially if you're after heavy items. Round a corner , or brake/accelerate quickly and they'll fall about and possibly snap something.

Just a thought.

yeah fo shizzle! not that i go fast anyway! haha.

Have a look here http://www.greatbigstuff.com/ some really good novelty items to take your pic from

that website is ridiculas! hahahahahaha smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

36IN-WHALE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

or

1pirateinflatabletreasurechest.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...not quite weighty, but nautical!

Edited by Silver!

36IN-WHALE.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

or

1pirateinflatabletreasurechest.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

...not quite weighty, but nautical!

they are cool!

where did you get the images from?

i could get a blow up palm tree too, finish off the set! haha

We have an old fake christmas tree in the loft laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> No idea what its like mind, the old owners left it and its been in a box up there since we moved in!

deal! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> il come get it as soon as i get the rack all fitted! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> cheeeers! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

How about one of those expedition roof rack mounted tents they stick on Land Rovers?

Or another Lupo upside down?

that would be cool! not very big though! maybe a 1 man tent i guess! haha.

Or another Lupo upside down?

that would be the ultimate mod! two differently modified lupos in one! hahaha

Buy an inverter, you plug it into the 12v cigarette lighter and it produces 240v, allowing you run it. Or, a small generator? You could even paint it brown wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

haha, i will look into it!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />