the official big brother discussion thread!

Adam K

what's all the fuss about, not that i'm interested but here's the transcript of what was said.

Emily Parr, a contestant on the latest series of Big Brother was thrown off the show on Thursday for racially abusing another housemate, Charley Uchea.

Following is a provisional transcript issued by Channel 4 of the conversation between Parr, Uchea, and Nicky Maxwell that led them to taking action:

Emily: (referring to Charley dancing/pushing her hips forward) "You pushing it out you nigger."

Nicky: "Em, I can't believe you said that."

Charley: "You are in trouble."

Emily: "Don't make a big thing out of it then. I was joking.

Charley: "I know you were ... but that's some serious crap, sorry."

Emily: "Why?

Charley: "Oh my God. I'm not even saying it."

Nicky: "Just don't talk about it any more."

Emily: "I was joking."

Charley: "Do you know how many viewers would watch that?"

Nicky: "OK, don't make a big deal out of it."

Charley: "Fancy you saying that. I can't believe you said that."

Emily: "Somebody has already used that word in this house."

Charley: "No way. (Pause) Yeah, me. I'm a nigger."

Charley: "I am one. Fancy you saying it. I know maybe you see it in a rap song. Maybe you and your friends sit there saying it."

Emily: "I'm friendly with plenty of black people."

Nicky: "And you call them niggers?"

Emily: "Yeah and they call me niggers. They call me wiggers as well."

Nicky: "I'm F***ing shocked."

Charley: "I'm ing in shock."

Emily: "It's not a big deal though is it?"

Charley: "Not for us it ain't. F**k me.

as part of the quick search to see what it was i found out who this Emily bird is, from this angle she migth be worth watching bb803_wedgy--bb8-A.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by Crusoe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe sorry i stand corrected!!! joe really wants us to emigrate to NZ...im starting to think thats not so bad an idea!

oh and for the record i really like laura shes so funny!

I wouldn't blame you if you did but then you might have to sell that lovely GTI of yours and you don't wanna have to do that do ya!?!? lol

Yeah Laura is alright I don't get why people don't like her, it's funny when she says something and then it takes everyone 5 minutes to transcribe what she has said lol

"My fre-ends cal me wan-gaz"

"they call you what?"

"wan-gaz"

lol.

NOCK

Edited by LUPO NOCK

tbh, out of all of them i'd like ziggy to win.

most of the girls seem dumb, shallow, or both, and carol is a wierdo, and lesley won't stay in much longer anyway cos if she doesn't get evicted she will walk out.

I agree with all that 100%

NOCK

Over reaction really, esp considering the ppl she said it to laughed about it. Then charley went and said it herself but being black it is ok?

I dont why they didnt just bleep it out and get on with business, I bet Emily will get loads of stick out side of the house now. She is a bitch though!

Must be because of the race rows in the celeb one.

hehe sorry i stand corrected!!! joe really wants us to emigrate to NZ...im starting to think thats not so bad an idea!

oh and for the record i really like laura shes so funny!

I have a "pre-interview discussion" with someone from NZ re a job out there in about half an hour - her luggage is sitting in my office. Wish me luck... I even polished my shoes this morning and everything...

Deek

(Not bb related so doesn't count!)

I have a "pre-interview discussion" with someone from NZ re a job out there in about half an hour - her luggage is sitting in my office. Wish me luck... I even polished my shoes this morning and everything...

Deek

(Not bb related so doesn't count!)

ooh good luck! they're blumin strict arn't they! you have to be in the right trade or be loaded or both i cant rememeber!

you planning on going there for long?

They have only made her leave so that they don't encur all the crap they got from the last racial 'incident' that happened in the last one obviously. I think its stupid really i mean i no i use the word nigger with my white friends and black friends, and they all do too. Fair enough if it did offend someone but it wasnt used in a derogetory way, it means nothing to me and all my friends its just another word. Why channel 4 couldnt jst put up a warning before the show of some language and terms may be used that some people mite find offensive and just leave it at that.

Edited by dub18

it's all bullshit, i mean FFS, charley IS a nigger, what's the problem?

i've never been one to worry about offending people, but a word is only what people percieve it to be. if people shrugged their shoulders and decided they weren't offended by the word nigger then the problem wouldn't even exist.

i am on emily's side. she has been treated unfairly.

nigger, nigger, nigger. am i a bad person now?

p.s if you are lucky i might post up a picture of myself and one of my best mates (who just happens to be black) dressed up as frozone and incrediboy from the incredibles.

Adam - put the photo up!

Jen - It seem to go rather well. The person I was speaking with (for 2 hours!) says she'll recommend that the organisation bring me over for a formal interview!!

Deek.

Just seen this on TV and think it's been majorly blown out of proportion.

u can see she didn't mean it in a racist way and that she regretted it as soon as she said it, i think channel 4 shouldn't have kicked her out.

online government petition anyone? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Emily was the type of person Id seriously not get on with

How pathetic is Bb now, a warning before the forth part begins? Wtf? Soon using the word "black" will be deemed racist.

Emily was the type of person Id seriously not get on with

How pathetic is Bb now, a warning before the forth part begins? Wtf? Soon using the word "black" will be deemed racist.

i recon i'd get on with emily. i like posh birds.

i call my black mate and when we meet up i say " what's up ma nigger" however if we met up and i said " f'ing nigger" i'd expect to get a good crack,,,,, it's all about the way the term is used , as i see it anyway.

i recon i'd get on with emily. i like posh birds.

It really pissed me off when she was saying Channelle was playing a game, then lied about it. She claims to be so intellegent but obviously is oblivious to the fact that shes on camera. I also have come to the conclusion she did'nt smoke before entering the house, so a fakey cake smoker.

Shabba ranks also pisses me off

It seems Leslie and Ziggy, maybe the other older one, are the only logical people in there.

as much as i dont get on with emily, i agree with adam. definetly an over reaction

the comments cracked out every day in real life are so much worse and still taken as a joke, but just because this is on TV and somebody somewhere might not like it is no reason to ruin my chance of selling a video to the star

you might say its unfair but how many of you have been called a n-word? How many of you have been threatened or have had ur family threatened just cos the colour of your skin? I find it socially unacceptable to use any sort or racial slur.

you might say its unfair but how many of you have been called a n-word? How many of you have been threatened or have had ur family threatened just cos the colour of your skin? I find it socially unacceptable to use any sort or racial slur.

I sympathise with you if that has happened. But if someone was to call me a white b*stard or whatever I would just laugh. If I was in Pakistan/India/ wherever and someone said it to me I would just laugh, I don't see the big deal about "she's black he's white, she's a n*gger, he's a snowman". Haven't people got better things to do than be like that?

NOCK

where did she threaten charley's family? rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

it makes me laugh how when it happened charley was all like "oh, i'm not offended, let's just forget about it," but now emily has been kicked out the house charley changed her tune and starting acting like she was upset by it and how awful it is. i really hope charley is up for eviction next, although tbh gerry is a knob, but i'd like to see him stay is as i think seany will snap and there will be a big argument between those 2.

Jen - It seem to go rather well. The person I was speaking with (for 2 hours!) says she'll recommend that the organisation bring me over for a formal interview!!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> woo thats great news!

and am i right in thinking BB isn't on on a saturday night any more?