17 year old drives?

SC02 FFF

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinn direct were the cheapest by far for me, they were the only company giving me quotes under £2K on confused.com. Insurance at 17 on a 1.4se (74BHP) was £1704, thats with pass plus aswell.

21 today

So you are! Happy Birthday!

first car golf mk3 tdi 1200 under my dad at 17, turned 19 in april got my gti under my dad 795 directline fullycomp with no NCB and 1 yrs experience, get no claims but its the same thing, only work with certain companies....gutted

Edited by mcbeal_88

people who go on their parents insurance are fags i paid 2k for a seicento sporting in my first year then 800 in second on a diesel metro and a cinq and then went up to 3400 when i got the gti but was only for 6months of payments now it's 1600 dropping to 700 when i change it to my cheap run around while i save up for something faster

people who go on their parents insurance are fags i paid 2k for a seicento sporting in my first year then 800 in second on a diesel metro and a cinq and then went up to 3400 when i got the gti but was only for 6months of payments now it's 1600 dropping to 700 when i change it to my cheap run around while i save up for something faster

Personally anything over £2000 is pretty mad!!

I started off in a cinquecento for 800 TPFT, then after a year.. modified it big time so it came to 900 fully comp. i then did my pass plus - this can knock up to 1/3 off your premium.

The best people out there is quinn, they accept previous named driver experience as no claims and are plass pluss verified too. now at 21 with my 2002 gti im paying 875 fully comp with a £600 excess. not to shabby

• 4 weeks later...

just changed to my 1.4s, and its just under £2200 for fully comp with TSB bho wont let me touch it till im 19.... only a year to go now hehe then mod city! yey laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Affuel (cant spell his name) has a X plate Sport and pays £1200 ish fully comp in his own name for 1st year, no ncb and only just passed test.

Just seen hes posted this already.doh

Will cost you about this to insure your sport then, but depends on how bad your area is.

Edited by Bikerz

you should deffinatly try www.bell.co.uk they quoted me £1200 for a Lupo Sport and i've NO NCB. the nearest anyone else could quote me was £1700 (ensleigh)