bored of the corrado...going swedish

big_chris1981

get a blue one... Always slow down for these on the motorway as scared of them being a unmarked car....

I am sure a lot of other people do the same! coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My dad had T5 years ago - I can still remember him and mum rowing about how much they spent on fuel! Bloody flew though...

My dad liked to pretend he was a copper too - parking his car on the flyover bridge and standing looking at the slowed down traffic below! Mind you, he has also been known to get a hairdryer and point it at motorists who speed through the village - you'd never believe he was a professional businessman!!!

just need to leave a high vis jacket on the back shelf, works wonders biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We bought him a high vis vest as a joke prezzie for christmas!!

The same year someone at work bought him a BB gun - dad got *very* drunk and held a bunch of students up at the ATM opposite his office! Mum had to dis-arm him and take him home!!! He wouldn't see anyone for days after!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The same year someone at work bought him a BB gun - dad got *very* drunk and held a bunch of students up at the ATM opposite his office! Mum had to dis-arm him and take him home!!! He wouldn't see anyone for days after!!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

That is awesome

i went out over the weekend in one of the new c30's with the T5 engine in. what a feckin beast!! ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

yellow with black rims wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> big pig iron barge laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

id love one of those...but theyre a shed load of cash...

yeah they aint cheap! it was in the cream colour with the gloss anthracite skirts and arches etc! very nice indeed!!

i love the floating dash on the new volvos!!

the old 850's dont hang around though. so id say go for it!!

ha ah ah ahh ha ....

geezer

Big chris!!!

Volvo T5 you say???

Get yourself Braded brake hoses up front, and have the fluid replaced for DOT5.1, This is the very least you'll need to do if you are gona be going anywhere fast in the car... These things suffer really bad, either in the estate, or the saloon form: with brake fade! So much so, that you will have MANY a brown trouser moment!

Police spec cars used slightly bigger discs up front, werent quite as bad as the ordinary ones, but still suffered from brake fade. I'm sure you'll find out the same thing if you go on any of the T5 Forums smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hasn't the T5 only got 170bhp? whats all the fuss about?

my uncles t5 has 250bhp but thats an s60

EDIT: the 850 t5 has 225bhp if i remember right and the R version has 250

Edited by 2001gti

225... isn't much power at all really...... blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />