What did you learn to drive in?

Swoxy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what didnt i learn in huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Dads mk5 2.0 tdi golf (carparks)

Corsa 1.2 comfort

Mk5 Polo 1.4

Clio 1.2 (i thnik it was a dynamique thingy)

Corsa 1.2 sxi+ (AC and leather seats smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />, final test)

Citreon C4 1.6 (pass plus)

learnin suked, new car every week or so meant i had to adjust driving when to break etc all the time mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

got there in the end though, and finally started to learn properly in my 1.4 lupo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Edited by D_eano

Being a stupid 17 year old

I bought this.

Realizing only after buying it

that it would cost me 1800 a year to insure. smart.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edited by MartyP

i first learnt in a hilux towing a £15000 coring rig on the m1/a1 link ( befor it was open )

and then went on to learn in a festa 1.25

and did a few lessons in a mk2 punto but the guy was a prick so left him and went back to a festa 1.25

Ford Fiesta Zetec (old model) (Silver)

Ford Fiesta Zetec (old model) (red)

(my instructor changed cars half way through teaching me)

And my mums Daihatsu Sirion 1.3SL... which is a lot nicer car than it sounds! Brilliantly set up for B-road fun, weighs 850kgs due to the panels being so easy to dent, has a really nice driving position with really supportive sport seats, and has 101bhp to back it up smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> The engine is nice and revvy too - red line is at 8500rpm, yet it still pulls better than the loop at lower revs (VVT-i) Its not the greatest of lookers, and the interior is well built, but uses crap materials, but still a very enjoyable car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />