Irony

smoggie85

Since it was such a nice day yesterday I decided to take the afternoon off from work and give my car a proper going over. I started off with Meguiars Quik Clay, then P21S finish restorer polish and finished it off with P12S Concours look Carnauba Wax. The car had never looked so good. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

About half an hour after I had finished I was in my car picking a mate up and some *insert word here* in a chavved up Corsa pulls out in front of me without even looking angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> I almost flipped as the lad didn’t seem to know what he had done wrong wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> his dad who was a passenger was more understanding though.

As far as damage ill upload some phone pictures later tonight but the bumper, grill and bonnet are crushed, the radiator pissed itself all over the place and one of my headlights had been pushed back. The lad in the Corsa driven away with literally no physical damage to the car except a small crack in his front wing the lucky ****.

I am quite happy about getting a new front end though as my old one did have a few stone chips lol.

Edited by smoggie85

Ouch, sorry to hear that mate, did you get his number and details? Sounds like the fix could be quite expensive, if your bonnet is damaged beyond repair aswell, do both headlights work?

What a douchebag.

Its worst when people think they've done nothing wrong when they have blatantly ****ed up.

Makes you wanna beat them. Hard.

Tell me about it, he has taken full responsibility as he should so im hoping to get her back as good as new.

That’s if the insurance company don’t decide to write it off.

483960867_31eed2d085_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

483960865_d0d508648a_b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

sorry to see that matey, you have to look on the bright side for stuff like this. anoying as it may be - it could have been worse.

...a car is repairable remeber!

Look in readers rides for my post, a bit more damage and my girlfriends fault sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I'm just waiting for panels at the moment.

You'll have it back together in no time.

Always said to see a damaged lupo wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> . Sorry to hear that. Lets hope its cosmettic only and ure back on the road asap. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Good thing is its on their insurance!

Edited by simpo

f*ckheads sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

looks to be repairable though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think as long as nothing is wrong with the chassis, which is doubtful I should have it back soon. Conveniently I wasn’t going any faster than 30mph at the time so I am hoping for the best. Enjoying ragging the hell out of a Vauxhall Zafira 1.9 courtesy car at the moment shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> very nippy car for its size.

Airbags are still in tact which is a bonus, probably didn’t hit hard enough to set them off huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

i think they will repair it, 04 plate no airbag damage or light damage the 2 expensive things to repair seem ok so no reason why it should get written off.

is that a lighting effect in the photo on your sig???

or just the yellow tinge from the polutants that hang over middlesborough

haha nice...that would be the natural smog which lurks over tees port on a warm afternoon

Its like you have a little vendetta against Middlesborough or something confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> I don’t need you to tell me how much of a crap hole it is lol

Edited by smoggie85

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MATE IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE YOU MIGHT HAVE HIT A PIC**** OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,THEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN UP THE TEES WITHOUT A ""TUG""???????? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT MATE IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE YOU MIGHT HAVE HIT A PIC**** OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,THEN YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN UP THE TEES WITHOUT A ""TUG""???????? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i went to babelfish but that couldn't understand either blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />