my Gti

lupo_gaz

this is from the summer nights meet. i've got some more pics that i will post later on

62xsbk1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

4l7u2w1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

and one of the front seats.

4lt1vkn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Let me know what you think.

Edited by lupo_gaz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gaz mate that looks top tangerine!!!love it! wheels suit is perfik!

whats she lowered by lad?...and on what? coilies???oh and...are the 7" rims?...what tyres did you stretch over em (if ya dont mind me askin!) so they went nice under arches?

cheers

sam

With the exception of the titty bra I love it, I personally think its the best its every looked Gaz smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

thankyou very much. I'm still unsure about it to be honest.

gaz mate that looks top tangerine!!!love it! wheels suit is perfik!

whats she lowered by lad?...and on what? coilies???oh and...are the 7" rims?...what tyres did you stretch over em (if ya dont mind me askin!) so they went nice under arches?

cheers

sam

not sure how much it's lowered by as i didn't messure it before i dropped it. they are 7's on the front and 8's on the back running 195.45 conti's. the coilovers are silverline X's and the front is going a touch lower.

If someone can measure from the center of the wheel to where the arch is in a straight line then i'll be able to work it out.

cheers for the coments. and any suggestions on what i could do next.????

cheers for the coments. and any suggestions on what i could do next.????

righto, nice one on the wheels and tyres laddo. Im due to recieve some 15x7" et25 deep dishs so was just wondering what tyres and dimensions I could use on em.

Next....depends what you want from her? power or looks?....she already looks pretty stunning so either leave her exterior or maybe a light window tint??

power- the old 16v manifold???decat maybe???

Looking nice Gaz, i like your new wheels better than the old ones i must say.

Tom

thankyou very much. just waiting for some new stuff to come.

• 2 months later...

this is mine at the moment. i've gone lower now at the front.

6gbe0kx.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

62hs66p.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lol, any lower mate then gonna have problems!!!

Spot on.. can see it better than phone pics!

its lower now than what it is on the lost 2 pictures. will have nore up very soon. lol.

• 8 months later...

i've not updated this in a while so i thought i'd put a few stolen pics from UD. thanks to the people for the great shots.

ruupzb.jpg FROM UD

2hylbmd.jpg FROM UD

6sc4dz.jpg

sorry forgot to add that i'm now running some 165.50 15's on the front and i've just put some pagid fast road pads on the front and they are great. lol

• 5 months later...

been a while since I've updated the page for the car. so here are some pics.

from the detailed 08 show.

rtlztj.jpg

then from the vw festival

2nl5quv.jpg

adn then from the players show this weekend.

adeq94.jpg

as you can tell the front bumper has had a change with the front bumper after having no where to go with a brick in the path on the m1. also polished the rims and got a resonable finish on them.

let me know what you think.

Edited by lupo_gaz