dirty dirty leeds

Adam K

just got back from leeds after going up there to see some bird i know who goes to uni there.

she lives in the student accomodation in meanwood.

omg, the surrounding area has gotta be the biggest **** hole i have ever come across. i have never been to a place where i have actually felt this uncomfortable being.

also drove past the indian takeaway where that bloke was shot by 4 masked gunmen a few days ago. it was cordoned off with police there.

the whole place really needing a big wall building around it and then to be flooded with water.

Edited by bossjohnc

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so on this note, where is the biggest **** hole in the UK that you have ever visited?

with all the **** that comes out of your mouth i assume where you live must be the biggest **** hole. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

nowt wrong with leeds, went there for a bit of hed kandi couple of weeks ago. i walked through some dodgy park at 4 in the morning and didnt get raped or stabbed so cant be that bad. go to oldham if you want to see a **** hole!

hey!!! nout wrong with oldham lol

do you live in oldham? there must be quite a few oldham peeps on here now? and oldham is a **** hole! didnt it have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in europe and the most dangerous street in the country at one point? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

actually ashton is worse than oldham

If you think Ipswich isnt nice then you need to visit oldham/a northern town

Edited by Steffro

so on this note, where is the biggest **** hole in the UK that you have ever visited?

London...

and i can say that with no need for Justification, what so ever!

Edited by nfbr

London...

and i can say that with no need for Justification, what so ever!

i would put the bits of leeds i went to on par with shitty areas of london like burnt oak, stonebridge, wielsden green, neasden, etc.

Edited by Adam K

Every place has its rough areas. Southend isn't the best place, but Thorpe Bay (a small part of Southend) is *very* nice. Coincidentally, I live in said nice area. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

However, Basildon - about 15 miles from me - has a reputation for being as rough as hell. Very dodgy reputation. I've never seen any trouble when I've been out there though.

Was working in Oxford this week - beautiful place, really picturesque, full of posh people. 9 people had their bags snatched on Wednesday alone. Oh & the pharmacy I was auditing gets through a *lot* of methadone...

You can't judge a book by its cover.

just got back from leeds after going up there to see some bird i know who goes to uni there.

she lives in the student accomodation in meanwood.

omg, the surrounding area has gotta be the biggest **** hole i have ever come across. i have never been to a place where i have actually felt this uncomfortable being.

also drove past the indian takeaway where that bloke was shot by 4 masked gunmen a few days ago. it was cordoned off with police there.

the whole place really needing a big wall building around it and then to be flooded with water.

south london

and camden at night as i got off the tube i and started walking down to the worlds end pub i was asked 4 times by driffrent guys if i wanted to buy pills i have never been asked i the street if i wanna buy crap like that up here what a dive

Edited by noddy1

dont meen to sound to nasty im trying to put this in a nice way....

but wish the gun men were still there and fooking shot you!

thanks, i wish they shot you too wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

nearly fell off seat, how nice can you put that. lol

nearly fell off seat, how nice can you put that. lol

mitch i did try and be nice laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

isn't most the north like that although sayin that i live not far from birmingham so have been street racin on the odd occasion (not in my own car i'm not stupid) and even the police don't wanna go down there saw a car come down wif sirens on see what was going on turn his sirens off and speed off in the other direction people get carjacked at gun point there on a regular basis

Yeah mate. rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol, isn't it a desolate and baron wasteland, kinda like the mad max movies? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Luton is like hell on earth........

go to London fairly regularly to watch QPR and some parts around there are proper shitholes....although there is a massively rich part quite close to it with Porkers, Bentleys, Rollers, Ferraris in almost every driveway behind their faux wood gates