where to get red piping for grille?

Dodson

It comes in a roll mate, i got mine from Halfords, there is around 2 metres worth or maybe more and it costs about 2 quid. I went for the 6mm (i think, it was that long ago) but you can get thickers or thinner.

It comes in a roll mate, i got mine from Halfords, there is around 2 metres worth or maybe more and it costs about 2 quid. I went for the 6mm (i think, it was that long ago) but you can get thickers or thinner.

Any pictures mate? and any brand names, or actual name of the tape? I'm thinking of doing this, how is it applied? or am i being totally dumb and its just... red tape? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cheers.

Not sure on the name, but its in a light blue box and it really is just "red tape" wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Some people have used a hair dryer to help make the tape follow the curves of the bumper/grill but i just applied it bit by bit and gave it a rub over with a dry cloth. There are some pics in my readers rides, there is a link in my signature.

Some of this stuff?

10f0_1_b.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Edge of the actuall grille id say mate, like this -

466916067_af8d0d0e5f_o.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Upload some pics once youve done it, would be good to see how it looks.

Hope this helps.

Anf.