fat people spoiling our food

Crusoe

I can only go by what I'm aware of and there's loads of Poles in Torquay and no reports of any trouble whatsoever.

i know what you mean wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> seems you got the good boat dropping them off

i forgot and one of them stabbed a copper two months ago in the town center ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I hate low fat food, I can eat all the fat I want and not put on weight, but I exercise regularly and eat well most of the time.

However when I want a nice yogurt or packet of crisps, I want it to taste like a treat should... low fat food taste crap imo.

On the note of polish people..

I know a few eastern Europeans, they are mostly drug dealers blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I heard something the other day about some polish people who were complaining their children had to go to school with asain people?

It ****s me off when any one says something like that, but imigrants complaining about each other is taking it too far.

i might start a rant on smokers, parents, dole scroungers, and any other group of people that annoy me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Why do parents annoy you? Would you rather the human race ceased to exist?

Its even funnier for me cause I get called a paki and get told to go back to my own country, I'm Indian away, douche bags, lol.

Its funny cause I have a job and all that and contribute more to the UK than most of these job dodging pikeys.

Ahhh well!

i work as a delivery driver for an indian take away and we get loads opening the door and shouting paki fukkers makes the guys who work there wet them self they just look at me and say "what a dick i'm from Bangladesh " laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Why do parents annoy you? Would you rather the human race ceased to exist?

i think maybe they should be restricted from going out when they inconvenience the general public with their screaming children blocking shopping aisles, misbehaving, and generally pissing everyone else off.

i don't wanna go to a pub on sunday for lunch and have some brat screaming the pub down, i don't wanna go xmas shopping and have parents blocking an already busy shopping centre with their pushchairs, and then don't get me started on how kids behave nowadays once they get old enough to start hanging round on street corners and generally being chavs.

so yes, i won't ever be having kids cos i really don't like them. maybe we could get away with a caging system where they are kept in aviarys or something similar so they can't get out without a supervisor.

ban them, ban them all!

Edited by Adam K

i think maybe they should be restricted from going out when they inconvenience the general public with their screaming children blocking shopping aisles, misbehaving, and generally pissing everyone else off.

i don't wanna go to a pub on sunday for lunch and have some brat screaming the pub down, i don't wanna go xmas shopping and have parents blocking an already busy shopping centre with their pushchairs, and then don't get me started on how kids behave nowadays once they get old enough to start hanging round on street corners and generally being chavs.

so yes, i won't ever be having kids cos i really don't like them. maybe we could get away with a caging system where they are kept in aviarys or something similar so they can't get out without a supervisor.

ban them, ban them all!

coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Its not the kids that are the problem its the parents who have them but don't have the time to teach them or just generally spend time with them. I say time but alot of the times its because they can't be arsed. If you let you 10 year old kid play out in the streets till midnight/late at night then what do you expect? What is there on the streets for a 10 year old kid to be doing? Nout, should be in the house!

I hate it when your nipping to the shops and theres a group of kids who are like 8/9 years old asking you to get fags and then threatening you if you don't. I mean what exactly are they going to do? Nothing, but its the fact that there attitude is like that now so whats it going to be like later on? **** loads worst.

Although, I think you should be allowed to buy them fags so they can start early and hopefuly will die before they get old enough to leach of the system.

The government is part to blame aswell, you can't hit your kids which is useless cause when I was young the only language I understood was a slap on the back of the head, lol. The police can't do anything either, if the parents and the police can't do anything then the kids will feel like untouchable and just go piss about. Parents should be alowed to batter there kids if they are being little shits!

You ever noticed how fat poeple say its down to there genetics and not what they eat?

You ever seen a fat person in countries were you can't get junk food? No? Hmmm, fat ****s. First thing is admiting your a big greedy ******* then get over it.

Oddly enough, you never used to see fatties in France. There wasn't any lo-cal stuff there, just full fat this that & the other. Explain that 'Dr' Gillian McKeith (you wissend old hag).

Everyone is quick to blame McDonalds. Greggs is the killer, just look at the number of pregnant smoking buggy-pushing mums who go in there for a potato and meat 'dummy' and a bottle of Coke for their screaming toddler.

Edited by IDGM

There something in the news recently saying its now been scientifically proved that there is a gene which makes people fat. How many lazy fecks do you think are going to use that as the new excuse?!

there is not exactly a gene that makes fat people they still have to eat fat to get fat, its called the fat insulin receptor gene. it tells the body to hold onto

calleries, they have turned it off in mice using RNA, they can eat as many calleries as they want and they still stay slim and healthy

some people naturaly have a less strong expreshion of the gene thus being able to eat lots of fat and not get fat

Explain that 'Dr' Gillian McKeith (you wissend old hag).

lol she had her bubble burst.. she was made to drop the Dr bit because she is not one. now she is just plain old Gillian McKeith

Aye, apparently she got her qualifications over a course on the net lol.

She promotes healthy eating, yet looks like she is decaying.

I think food is just about self control, much like smoking. You either stop or you don't.

Adam does have a point about parents who let their kids loose in shops - if you do have to take a small child shoppin, make sure its strapped into the buggy and cannot get out!

or better still, instead of buying fags, spend that £5-£10 on child care for a few hours so you can save the rest of us from your screaming brat.

Adam does have a point about parents who let their kids loose in shops - if you do have to take a small child shoppin, make sure its strapped into the buggy and cannot get out!

or better still, instead of buying fags, spend that £5-£10 on child care for a few hours so you can save the rest of us from your screaming brat.

Now there's an idea... The Benson & Hedges Creche.