2000 miles a Year

Luppie70

I looked at my dashboard at 18:16 tonight on the way home, checking my speed before I hit the cameras, and I noticed this

29-03-07_1816.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

This happened just 6 days to the day I picked my car up in 2001

How spooky ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

haha my new swift is just under 6000 miles i only got it 20th of dec last year brand new with 19 miles on the clock wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Edited by noddy1

2000 miles in a year!! Christ! That's almost as bad as the original owner of my last golf! One year between MOT's the old dear had done 40 miles!

Bearing in mind i haven't driven mine for over a month, since last may it's done 11.5k averaging about a 1000 miles per month.

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> thats really low mileage

Ive done about 11K in 6 months biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only really use it for work, the most it gets used is when I go to some of the shows. Mind you over the six years it has probably only been on the road for 4 years due to my medical history and not being able to drive.

I do about 2000 miles a month minimum soon to go up to 3000 miles a month.

Luckily I have 2 cars so I can keep the mileage on the Gti a bit lower as I did 60,000 miles in it in the first 3 years.

Christ! I thought 6.5k in 18 months was bad enough ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Edited by Max69vk

Got my car last april at 20,000. Now reads 38,000 a year on blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

My new car is 4.5 years old and it had approx 68700 on the clock on Saturday. Just about to get to 69k. Only just put my 2nd lot of £10 in diesel in it though. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />.

Loving the mpg thang.

Looking forward to many more happy miles. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />