couple of pics i seen of the veyron i seen yesterday

2001gti

as above thought id just post a few pics of the veyron i seen yesterday

DSC00013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />DSC00009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />DSC00012.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

dont like it its crap i seen a micra earlyer that was lovely

good spot there buddy so wanna find one of these on the motorway bentlys are to common

dont like it its crap i seen a micra earlyer that was lovely

Yeah I saw that Micra, was lush!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

Yeah I saw that Micra, was lush!! wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

bit ugly isn't it? not as pretty as the porsches , lambo;s or ferrari's

where is the plate on the front come to think of it? Did it have a personel reg?

its on the drivers side from what i can remember from when clarkson drove one across europe smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

pity they don't make it in right-hand drive hey?

lol

aye, all the power in the world, but no chance of over taking as you can't see what coming towards you. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Money obviously doesnt buy parking ability wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think its too wide to fit in a normal space so you might as well make use of the 2! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />