Pictures Of All Euro Style Lupos And The Gtis please

Phil T

Hi ive seen some euro style lupos but would like this post filled with some pics if possible as am wanting loads of ideas and it will be easier if they are all in here, am after a gti so euro pics of them also please as well as normally versions, but ive seen a mint red 1.4 lupo on here

Thanks

Thanks any more pics, the one am on about says low and slow as a sun visor strip

Thanks any more pics, the one am on about says low and slow as a sun visor strip

strippenSve.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

kinnekullegti3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Very Very Very Phat

That last pic is supposed to have a colour coded splitter, but i put it back to standard (looks best imo), havnt got the original pic.

Edited by ricoshay

strippenSve.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

kinnekullegti3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Very Very Very Phat

That last pic is supposed to have a colour coded splitter, but i put it back to standard (looks best imo), havnt got the original pic.

Ye thanks it, looks mint, whos is it and any more pics. Also if i get a gti am guessing i cant have that front bumper?? if not what can you do to make the gti bumper look euro

Thanks

maxed.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

aay2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

my little sunshine

Very Very Very Phat

what size are those wheels, also i never though id say this but the light brows actually look prity cool! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ye thanks it, looks mint, whos is it and any more pics. Also if i get a gti am guessing i cant have that front bumper?? if not what can you do to make the gti bumper look euro

Thanks

You could try this

LoopGtismooth.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

A photochop i did, dont think anyones done that to the splitter "imo" looks good laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

heres mine

IMG_0194.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

You could try this

LoopGtismooth.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

A photochop i did, dont think anyones done that to the splitter "imo" looks good IMG_0194.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I like urs too, can you give me some dimensions of rims and tyres please as i think thats what ill get, and prices too

You could try this

A photochop i did, dont think anyones done that to the splitter "imo" looks good laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

Any more pics of lupos with euro rims or gtis with euro rims, can you also tell me dimensions i can have for the front alloys and for the back so that the back ones are wider than the fronts and also tell me the tyre sizes that i can get on them by strecthing. Would i be best off getting 15s or 16" euro rims on a gti too?

Any one else and can you help with rims sizes and tyre sizes?

There is a link to pics of my car in my sig mate, as for wheel sizes i would keep to a 15 inch rim and i wouldn't go over an 8J unless you want to mod your arches to avoid any rubbing.