My Arosa Sport!

lewpo

IMG_4078.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4075.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4076.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4077.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

IMG_4074-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

just thought i'd throw some pics up of my toy! anybody like the bathursts i picked up on saturday??

well if i knew how to add photos into this damn thing! anybody help?

Edited by lewpo

liked the mk2 PH2 wheels better to be honest and they were rarer blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

still looks damn nice though especially the top grills i have so got to get mine done

wayne

Brings back memories biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I have to say i prefered the car with the wheels it had on before...they suited it soo well!

Looks good tho matey

Have u done any mods yourself? I think you were saying you wanted to de-cat it ....would sound amazing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cheers

Michal

yh i want to decat it but its the money and m.o.t sides of it! ive had problems with the camber! was really close to a blow out! could see mesh on tyre! but i just want it to look nice n this summer it will be performing!!

Like the stickers shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> . and the bathursts. How much is it lowered by?

Hmm so have you sold the original sport wheels then

Jon

also sold the old seat alloys for 250 quid!

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" />

youd have got a lot more for them on here, theres that many of us that wanted them rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> especially if they were still in good condition

wayne

also sold the old seat alloys for 250 quid! Picked the bathursts up for 170!

surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> surprise.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":surprise:" border="0" alt="surprise.gif" /> Id have given you more than that for them, who ever bought them got a very good deal, and such rare wheels too, wish i'd have know you were selling sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Chris

wel this might be good news to you......... http://cgi.ebay.de/4-original-SEAT-Arosa-A...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also i know the guy i sold them to really well so if anyone is interested in having a look then he would like to sell them he's a bit of a wheeler n dealer! just let me know !

Edited by lewpo

well thats what i was told that it has been lowered 40 mm! only on springs!

Just to let you guys know, the sport rims are for sale with 4 really good condition tyres (2x Nexen N3000 and 2x Kumho Ecstas) offers over 250 quid please!

l3wpo