GTI Spring Festival - 15th April 2007

danny allen

i had a fantastic day nice to see and chat with everyone it was sooooooo sunny i have a tan where my sun glass's were blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seconded!

loving this lupo........

GTiSpringfestival2007056.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

are those polo dune rims?

seconded!

loving this lupo........

GTiSpringfestival2007056.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

the trim was out of this world sooooooooooo nice shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

seconded!

loving this lupo........

That's what i thought they were, if they are he/she must be running adaptors as 9n/9n3 polos are 5 stud.

yeah i thought that luke, those look like 4 stud fitment too - cool choice! looks

...cant really see much of the interior though sadly. love the colour mind!

I dont know whos this is, or if it was standard, but it beat the 16.0 second mark.

SantaPod096copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There was also a GTI with a hole in the bonnet, running a 50 shot of Nitros who were in the 14s.

Loving this Jet car.

SantaPod066copy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

There is at least one GTi i know of that runs up and down the strip at most of the events that has nitrous that usually gets low 15's. What did that particular GTi get then Andi?

come on wheres that video

My laptop is being gay and switching its self off.

I dont think the file transfere was complete before it did.

Im just half way through the render to resize it, figured out if I work through my external harddrive its letting me do it!

Should be done and uploaded within the hour.

I cant remember the exact times mate.

Still a little hung over.

The GTI with Nitros had a hole in the bonnet, same guy?

It didn't at summer festival last year, but that's not to say things haven't changed since then, it's good to hear there were some good times today, i wasn't sure there would be with the heat. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

165/50s on 7.5 ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> thats insane stretch tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

that is silly, my zenders are 7 and i worry blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Looks like a good day out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Nice and sunny for topping up the suntan - kinda makes me wich I'd gone now.

Oh, Luke - I think I know who owns that Arosa sport smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> If its the same one, his name is Triple D over on SCN, he's only had it a week or so!

Either me or you is being stupid Andi because I cant find anything. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

it was an awesome day out. some guys from golf + were talking to me and took a pic of my car so look out for that! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> also got some big black guys in a honda give me the thumbs up on the way home. oscars head is getting too big so hes staying in today!!! hahahahaha really enjoyed the day out every one was really nice, cant wait to see you at the next show.

Nope the video isn't on yet mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Ah I'm gutted I couldnt make this.

Lupiiin will be back soon I promise tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Good to see that his 15.4 is still competetive.. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />