After spending the christmas in the Canari Islands

arctos

I wanted to take it chill and drink beer, enjoying the sun etc. But it is my understanding that most brits are extremely loud and noisy. It kinda looked like everyone wanted to be noticed, grown ups as well as kids. I am not talking about 1 family, no I am talking about every person on the hotell from Britain.

One parent actually managed to brake the foozball table, while his kid ran around, like a crazy dog, high on sugar!

Is this how you brits really are? I have to ask... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

And, sorry if my english ain't all good.

<---Norwegian dude

Wow, glad we made a good impression on you.

Apologies for the ars*les who share this island/these islands. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

R

And, sorry if my english ain't all good.

<---Norwegian dude

Oh! And seeing as mentioned it; yes your English is rubbish!

Because we all speak perfect Norwegian in the UK! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah right! Most people born here are pushed to speak anywhere near good English nowadays!

Though you should at least have capitalised the reference to the English language.

Ray wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

PS Hope you picked up that I was joking! R (edited to add!)

Edited by Silver!

Oh! And seeing as mentioned it; yes your English is rubbish!

Because we all speak perfect Norwegian in the UK! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah right! Most people born here are pushed to speak anywhere near good English nowadays!

Though you should at least have capitalised the reference to the English language.

Ray wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

PS Hope you picked up that I was joking! R (edited to add!)

Point taken:)

I surely hope you brits ain't as crazy as the people that lived on my hotel, cause, I wanna drive to Edition 38 this summer:) but, Im afraid it will be a long trip for a low 1.0 Lupo:) And the trip would be less comfy, if i come to edition 38 and every brit gets on my nerve.

Ah Brits abroad. You think it was bad in your hotel, I urge you to take a research trip to any number of different resorts in the med where young englishers can be found, you'll be crying out to be back in your colonised hotel. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I can just imagine what you mean.

Brit goes abroad, to eat in the English restaurant, to drink copious amounts of carling, to hurl abuse and swear at other nationalities whilst sporting a football shirt. All while going bright lobster red in the sun.

Nice