hi im carl!

carlos_arosa

hey hey carlos i still aint seen ya car yet cos u was out the other nite but not in it. lol. i think yeah to the spoiler n inside but not to sure on the half half paint thing.

cya around no doubt in hull tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehe

Are you Carl from Darlington who used to have the silver Polo gti? So how much did you get the car for in the end? I noticed on ebay that it was around £3500 for the winning bid, which seems like a bit of a bargain. Congrats on the car anyway mate, one of the sweetest around!

well its off the road for a week or so now one of the airbags has gone! look in arch seems a cowboy job tht they done with the air bags

oh bad luck there ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> carter did the bags himself i think or at least thats what it said in one of his posts huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

i bought the car for more than that as he didnt want to sell it for 3,501£ , no aint from darlington , from Hull

how much did you end up paying then ? go on confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

lambo doors are old hat now.

to an extent but to be fair that arosa is a pure show car and i think the lambos (if done right) will add to this

wayne

Get it right & a 2 tone paint job could look awesome! Just try to resist the urge for lairy colours & forget the Lambo doors, there majorly expensive & seriously 'Fast & Furious' which Im certain you dont want.

Oh by the way, welcome to the club! wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />