White tyre paint a good idea?

Kev

I wouldn't do it, i think it would luck a bit tacky imo. Leave the white tyre paint to the Monster Trucks. Now whitewalls on tyres look cool on the right wheels. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I wouldn't do it, i think it would luck a bit tacky imo. Leave the white tyre paint to the Monster Trucks. Now whitewalls on tyres look cool on the right wheels. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Yep, Monster Trucks only, I'd say!

i agree if you are talking about just the writing but i roll with the pimps so its whit walls all the way for me. hahahahahahah biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i agree if you are talking about just the writing but i roll with the pimps so its whit walls all the way for me. hahahahahahah biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i knew you would show up on this thread, i had forgot your name, but i was reffering to your Lupo when i mentioned the white walls. Although a nice set of 100 spokes would look even better wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Am I the only one that likes this?

1845637a1ca8ea8.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I know it's not white, and it's not the best picture, but I like it. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i was going to use pink lettering on my tyres smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

That will be my boss on my computer then rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

i knew you would show up on this thread, i had forgot your name, but i was reffering to your Lupo when i mentioned the white walls. Although a nice set of 100 spokes would look even better wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

haha biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> didnt want to disappoint.

Lupo's are too modern IMO to carry it off.

your wrong IMO biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

It looks cool but it's geeky, plus when it starts to fade it looks crap.

i agree it looks **** when it fades. i only did mine with a paint pen, and it rained, it held up quite well but it looks a bit mucky now so i will clean it off and start again with something more water proof.

would oil paints do any damage to the tyre? they would work as oil paint is water proof. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />