My 1.0 Lupo

LiamD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Out of interest... i'm trying to see how much my car is worth... as i'm currently half and half to sell it this winter (Corrado bug has bitten). How much is something like mine worth? Sold as it is on the coilovers and with the wheels, it's done 64k miles, cambelt and service at 60k. I'd also get the few parking dings taken out and serviced again before I sold it. Any ideas guys and girls?

Thanks!

Better pics of it on the coilovers... it's now got a stubby aerial too, the rear wiper is coming off soon, so it should clean it up a bit.

DSC_0007-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0024-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Your loop look's phat as in these pics mate, nice and LOW...You got the rear adjusters off on the coily's?

Your loop look's phat as in these pics mate, nice and LOW...You got the rear adjusters off on the coily's?

I have now!

I will stick some up to date pics up tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Just some new pics I took yesterday.

Got a few in before it rained... and I was in South Bank (aka Little Beirut)... anyone who knows Middlesbrough will know that you don't hang around there too long with 500 quids worth of camera gear!!

DSC_0002-7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0010-5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0009-4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0004-7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC_0007-3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

It looks a bit low at the back in a few photos, that's just the ground it's on, it was on a bit of a slope.

Looks good, where have the mudflaps gone? they looked nice.

I didn't like them laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I never liked the way the car looked from the back with the flaps on, so they had to go!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thought i'd update this thread. I'm kinda slow :lol:

Well I bought the carbon bonnet that was for sale not too long ago.

I also crashed into a roundabout, ruining one Ronal Turbo, hence the steelies, but fear not, next week, they should be back on.

Enjoy...

DSC_0021-5.jpg

DSC_0003-5.jpg

DSC_0024-3.jpg

Hopefully the wheel will turn up this week.

The first one got lost in the post coming from Germany, so Dubmeister got them to send another one out.

The effects are just a fancy camera, a tripod, some traffic, and low shutter speed on the camera. Really easy, just find a good location!

The towing eye is bent thanks to my dad's van towing it when the pedal box broke. The cover won't go back on. <_<

• 1 month later...
DSC_0041-1.jpg

New wallpaper time!

(send me a larger version, my screen is 1680x1050)

Big file - http://img215.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...1_122_230lo.JPG

On another note, went to get an MOT today.

EPIC FAIL.

2 tyres, discs and pads, exhaust needs welding, boot lock needs fixing, I need some windscreen washer jets... erm... think that's it.