First Car

D_eano

hello all! i gave the loop its first photoshoot since it been lowerd! (please be patient, there's a fair few pics DSC01275.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01291.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01296.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01300.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01314.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01326.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01339.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01348.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01353.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01357.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01363.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01376.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

enjoy!

Edited by D_eano

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had them off at one point but i found poblems with a few panels being resprayed with the strips still on sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />... bodyshop should sort that by next month hopefuly

Now for them wheels!

lol still savin tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 2 months later...

ok the time has come DSC01655.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01658.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01671.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01678.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

they did scrape at the rear with the adjusters out due to there being just 5mm clearence, but put those back in and it was fine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />... my mates got some pics of it with the adjusters in n it looks shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

comments & critisism welcome

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> there 14x8 martyp lol

cheers guys...

jon 273, ive never thought my cars shiney it must just be the pics smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Very nice, sits really well does that. Jon's right, it is very shiney you've done a good job Have a look at taking your side rub strips off wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

will do luke smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

martyp theres no problems yet, although i think it might be that my cambers quite out ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> and other than that its fine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />... getting rear arches rolled next month though so i can get the adjusters back out of the rear as its doing my head in tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Looking phat mate. Get some more pic's up, you kno you want too...

How did the rear sit with the adjusters out (how much lower)

Phat choise of rim's et25 allround?

cheers mate, ill give it a proper polish at some point n post some piccies smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

the rear sat beautifully with the adjusters out of the rear, but beautifully wasnt practical at al lol, it was probaly 1 inch n a bit lower, sat about half a cm off the wheel, hoping some rolling of the arch willl sort that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

n yes et25 alround

@lgg: lol yea i agree mate its too high sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

how much did they set you back? they suit the lupo to the ground!

not to much to be fair, they came to i think 440 in the end, but there only 14's so thats probs why smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cheers mate, not sure on figures but adjusters on coils are all the way down front and back smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 1 month later...

as intended i finally got round to getting some more pictures taken, thought id wait for some nice weather after having my arches rolled to take some though DSC01841.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01845.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01924.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01874.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01882.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01891.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSC01917.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

comments and critisism welcome biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

''critisism'' ???

thats gorgeous mate! ...youve hit the nail on the head with the styling. maybe tinted plates would look sweet too.

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />