Life-changing decision

Enigma

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs: Phone rings, I answer, caller hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls, it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always look out for her taxi coming home, but she always comes walking up the driveway as I hear a car setting off...as if she had exited the car 'round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So... should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local garage and try to repair it myself?

Edited by Enigma

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I have never seen that before, class! I was getting excited for some gossip biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hehe laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> i fell for that hook line and sinker blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Jen x

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont you just hate it when people who have been on here forever point out reposts from yesteryear laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

good stuff man roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" /> bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" /> bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

very good. coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" /> carry on