Milton Keynes meet, sunday 19th November, Xscape, Midday

VWR Lupo

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> you walked into that on Jen tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

oi dont you be mean too!

Are Arosa owners welcome? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Picking up my sport later this week, and I only live 2mins from xscape!

...I can snowboard, just biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

be nice to meet a new face smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> great bunch of people youll be very welcome smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

oh and welcome to the club, hope you enjoy the loop!

Jen x

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Arosa owners welcome? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Picking up my sport later this week, and I only live 2mins from xscape!

...I can snowboard, just biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cool another CL member in MK!

What part do you live in, im in Bletchley smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

Cool another CL member in MK!

What part do you live in, im in Bletchley smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm in Middleton, just up by Willen Lake smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I work down in Bletchley - Mount Farm.

Could meet up for a quick chat once I've got the Arosa if you fancy it coffee.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":coffee:" border="0" alt="coffee.gif" />

Take it easy, Stu.

Well as me an Luke are now pro snowboarders after yesterdays 2 hour session of kamikaze dives, I think I may get there early to have a session on the slope. Will see nearer the time I think

Yeah! Food *and* snow slopes shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

What time do we meet?

The meet starts at midday but if you want to go on the slope get there early as possible, will let you who want to go on the slope to arrange that for your selfs.

Should be coming up for this, i'll park the car in the corner tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Lee.

Shoud be ? You've got to at least make an apearance so i can buy this ARB off you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There's a slight possibility i might not be able to make this either, but i'm trying to sort something out smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />