Milton Keynes meet, sunday 19th November, Xscape, Midday

VWR Lupo

Just before Xmas, maby a CL xmas bash, Go to pub with a nice sunday roast and maby back up to Xscape for Bowling or if were all low on funds go and get some pics of the cars like we did last time?

So meeting point outside the front of Xscape at 12.00 and go onto the nice pub from there and see what time we get finished!

Put your name down please and feel free to ask questions smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Luke wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Edited by VWR Lupo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Snow bourding?

If you want to mate, not sure how much it is now but im up fro braking a limb or two smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

hmm jen might be working sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

might have to miss it. although Ill see if I can get her to book it off

Edited by Joe

I'll check with work as i'm doing more sundays in the run up to christmas, but i can't see why not! I may be feeling confident enough then to have a bash the mk slope laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Joe, come along, don't worry about Jen, she'd want you to come! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

John's old and has an old persons jumper, therefore he ski's. Andy, your not old and don't have an old persons jumper, therefore you board. Don't go to John your not past it yet tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Diamondblack

feel free to ask questions smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Luke wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

What is the theoretical rotational mass of 32kg at 45,000rpm? hehe, you did say feel free to ask questions. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll be there, may bring a friend if their not working too. I wont be partaking in the snow events, i like the idea of walking around for xmas.

What is the theoretical rotational mass of 32kg at 45,000rpm? hehe, you did say feel free to ask questions. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Darren shut up lol

im terrified to board to milton keynes with those huge posts in the middle of the slope!

i dont think my steerings that good blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i dont think my steerings that good blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

And thats just your driving, imagine how dodgy you would be on a board! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And thats just your driving, imagine how dodgy you would be on a board! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> you walked into that on Jen tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If people want to go bording then i will let you people sort that part out and the rest of us wimps can come along and watch and eat lots of food smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Are Arosa owners welcome? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Picking up my sport later this week, and I only live 2mins from xscape!

...I can snowboard, just biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />