New girl in the class!

ziggymini

Hello,

I found this site via seatcupra.net. I pick up my Arosa Sport on Saturday but also own a Mini Cooper Sportspack & a Fiesta MK1 Bravo. Just sold my Clio Williams sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Jaine

welcome to the club biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok here we go Binibadge.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

RattyzigFec.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

HarpendenClassics015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

baby.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by ziggymini

nice cars biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

welcome, shame you had to loose the williams (arosa nowhere near as much fun.)

Indeed but whoever had him previously had not looked after him at all...

I had to get new clutch, water pump, starter motor etc etc till I really could not spend anymore then found out he had the wrong gearbox & also was sounding a bit 'endy' so outed him. Will definately be getting another one though one day.

Jaine

not many nice ones left sadly, bit like trying to find a tidy 205 1.9gti. Either imaculate and you wouldn't want to pay th e price and trash a collectors example or they are pretty tired and going to need some serious TLC.

Anyway the williams loss is our gain wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Welcome to the Mad House!! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thank you all of you. Some of your Arosas are lovely.

Really excited bout picking up mine on Saturday, I am coaching it up to Liverpool from Essex then driving her back.

Was thinkin of selling the Fiesta but she is soooo beautiful I really can't. She only cost ÂŁ499 off ebay & I think she is worth about a grand now.

Jaine

Welcome wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

You need to keep the fiesta, love it & the mini,

Not sure about the 'rosa though.

Kidding, good choice, wont have the poke of the williams though.

No I gathered 100bhp aint gonna be as exciting as 160 I did have ! Never mind I will bide my time....SquirtChimpy.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Mini got a few mods tooZigsEngine.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by ziggymini

HOW RETRO is that fiesta ! I hate fords with a passion - but that fiesta DEFINES cool !

Awesome mini too ! Preserve it well - In 10 years time - it'll buy you a house lol...