Only in Japan

Mr ColinG

yeh on some seriously mint rims tho smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yeh on some seriously mint rims tho smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have to agree Mitch there are some cool rims,

But with a couple of exceptions most of those motors are scary smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i thought they nicked the ideas from the saxo corsa brigade laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

on another note, if you look past the body kits on some of the older models,remove the tat, and leave the wheels on

i'd defffo roll in one, loving them

Id drive in this one

052521.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and this one

052581.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

but what i do not get is......WHATS WITH THESE FCUKING FRONT SPOILERS!!!! I JUST DO NO GET IT!!! DO THEY THINK IT LOOK GOOD OR WHAT I JUST DONT KNOW!

052671.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

ive seen them on many occaisions over the last few years and im baffled! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

i saw these on another forum and the general idea on the look was just for the crack it's all removed on the ott models.

052671.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I think the idea behind these front spoilers is that they can use them as a work bench, so when they do their next Yakuza drive by on the local B&Q they can use them to fabricate some new mdf side skirts whilst still on the move! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

They do it to vans and trucks too. There's a proper Japanese following for this kindof stuff. I think it started as a p1ss take, but had gained a following. Each to their own, you can't deny the work that has gone into some of them.

Some of them look quite good in a crazy cartoon way,

you know stereotyped....errrrr... think I might be on my own on this.

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

as i am a bit of a drift lover there are 2 cars i would jump at the chance to own.

the silvias 052541.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

052551.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

as i am a bit of a drift lover there are 2 cars i would jump at the chance to own.

the silvias 052541.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

052551.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Absolutely I agree, obviously there are some great cars, but...............