its nearly finished what do you all think??

riles

thanks for the comments guys sorry about the lexus lights comment i get a bit protective over my pride and joy i thought you were being sarcastic about lexus lights my apologies peeps! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

an update on progress i now have a gti cloth interior in there just makes it look so much better imo,hated those other seats and got £58 for them on ebay pretty happy about that.

i also got the front and rear bumpers smoothed just before ultimate dubs

RILESLUPO7.jpg

RILESLUPO5.jpg

and fresh out the body shop yesterday with a smoothed and de stone chipped bonnet im well chuffed with the work the guy did.

rileslupo001.jpg

havent updated this thread for so long thought it was time to do something about it, looking for a daily driver over the winter as i have some more things i want to get finished before next years show season kicks off.

This is silly phat.

Is your grill sprayed gloss back?

nope just plastic and cleaned with meguiars tech protect makes it all nice and shiny :D

currently awaiting a few prices on some new suspension ;)

really like it, the smooth bumpers and bonnet turn it from a nice car to something a little more special and classy imo. i think smoked headlights and black vw badges would look cool

it would just have to be a black rear vw badge but with plans of a smoothed boot its not going to happen me thinks,thanks for the kind comments everyone :D

was you at festival today??

no unfortunately was a tad ill when i woke up so didnt make it andy

thanks for the comments guys will get some proper pics up when i get some half decent weather to wash and polish it :D

ah ok, there was a red loop with some phat wheels so thought it was u thats all.. hope ya get better unless its self inflicted!!! lol
erm part self inflicted and part genuinly ill if thats beleivable :lol:

Very nice, looks so much better smoothed :)

cheers mate i just think it makes the front end so much cleaner its miles better than that half moon insert.

cheers for the kind comment davide :shades: