my bday 1st drivin lesson

luke's lupo

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> dont know what to think or feel right now

Take it easy for now. Nerves get the better of you all the time, well in my case. Got the better of me 4times before i got over it and passed.

Ya get that used to your drivin instructor so you feel ok with um, then on the day you get a stranger and thats it.

But now i think i could pass every time. Like they say. You only start learning once you've passed, and i can say that is so try.

Edited by emo_gazz

genral driving, rounderbouts, junctions and duel carrage way he said that he cover 3 lessons work in 1 lesson because i picked it up so quickly but im not sure if he was just saying that!! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

flippin heck! i think on my first lesson i sat for about 3/4 of it learning where everything was then i crawled home!

i cant rememeber i couldnt walk after my knees were so wobbly from the nerves!

that was really eay once i got over the nerves i was fine he said i was good he said il only need 10-15 lessons

roll on the lupo biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yup the nerves were the worst part for me, once i got over that i was fine, sure you will be aswel. What are you learning in?

Good luck with the rest of your lessons biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Chris

Jesus, that is fast progress, I think it differs between teachers too how fast they go. On my first lesson he spoke to me about all the controls and things for ages, then I did a few starts and stops on the industrial estate and he drove me home. Don't think I even got out of first gear or went round a corner. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yup the nerves were the worst part for me, once i got over that i was fine, sure you will be aswel. What are you learning in?

Good luck with the rest of your lessons biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Chris

I have the pleasure of a 1.5 dci renault modus laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , actually quite good for visibility and with it being diesel its easy to pull away

flippin heck! i think on my first lesson i sat for about 3/4 of it learning where everything was then i crawled home!

i cant rememeber i couldnt walk after my knees were so wobbly from the nerves!

i couldn't walk either i had cramp laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I have the pleasure of a 1.5 dci renault modus laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , actually quite good for visibility and with it being diesel its easy to pull away

Yep i quite like the modus, theres a lupo tdi driving school car round here, seems very popular, i see it nearly every day smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And happy birthday biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And good luck with the driving lessons. swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Don't try to rush things though, you'll only pass when you're ready smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .

p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! sorry im being a bit slow today cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

did you get lots of nice presents and do lots of fun and exciting things?!

Sorry I'm late but happy birthday! cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

And congratulations on making so much progress in your first lesson smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Like the others on here, my first lesson involved learning about the controls, then pulling away and balancing the clutch. Good luck with the rest of your lessons, and like Jon_273 said, you'll know when you're ready for your test smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

nope and dont want to lol i think i might drive the millatry road on the 15th cant wait

What? with no L plates, insurance or licence? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

What? with no L plates, insurance or licence? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

NO laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> with L plates the car is insured for a provisinal lol

p.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! sorry im being a bit slow today cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

did you get lots of nice presents and do lots of fun and exciting things?!

got my lupo!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and insurance, lessons and tests paid for. oh and some money to do more work to it cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

You must have a good instructor to do all that - I had a great one who got me learning really fast too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tip from my old instructor:

Once you're confident and driving well, talk between you and your instructor as you as you drive - you'll find it helps you once you pass and start carrying passengers who yap on all the time, you wont be so easily distracted by it wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think on my first lesson i did turn in the raod and just drove around twon for a while, only had 11 lessons biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was about to say beat my 12 lessons and I'll buy you a pint, the gauntlet has been thrown down...