ruckus?

big_chris1981

fife lot , in short the bouncers went to pull them up about something and then an argument started they were restrained , jungle got smacked in the face a few times by a bouncer and got a few teeth knocked out and were chipped out and daves wee bro had to drive them back up

They were drunk and getting taken back to there tents.

Couldn't hear what was being said as we were cooking next to my music.

I know the Scots from the Club were not happy with the two chaps.

Hope people realise they were not from the Club.

we were F**king ragin at them its given us all a bad reputation and its like WTF!!!! in 2004 we got a bad rep and then 2005 we got ourselves in peoples good books and hten this happends . i told noddy ( aka julian or something to that effect on here who runs E38 ) that they were just hangers on and hes like its ok its not going to be held against us and not to worry

on a side note we werent the only people to have somebody kicked out . when we were talking to E38 staff and they were saying on friday night some guy ( quite tall , big build ) was kicking the crap out his girlfriend ( apparently 4ft 8 , size 8 ) in the middle of the show field

Adam also got cornered in the porta loo middle of the night with someone saying "Your one of them Club Lupo ****ers..."

Funny thing was was not there in 2004!

When there's drink and thousands of people theres bound to be the odd bit of trouble.

Adam also got cornered in the porta loo middle of the night with someone saying "Your one of them Club Lupo ****ers..."

Jesus! Never realised that happened! I'm glad i didnt find this out until now, cos i was walking round the place half the night on my own going from one group of fellow Club Lupo-ers to another!

Would like to say it wasnt that kind of cornered! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

TBH With that many people about, there was I was shocked I didnt hear of more problems. Think about it compared to other events. With 99.9% of people friendly I loved the weekend.

(Still knackered though)

i see it all when it was at the tent, to be honest i dont know what happend to start it off but i carnt see why one of the lads had his face smashed a few times and was then spitting blood, ok yer had to hold him but there was no need for one of the security blokes to smash him in the face

TBH With that many people about, there was I was shocked I didnt hear of more problems.

with the amount of people , alchol , substances and male egos in the one place i totally agree

i just got out of te tent and saw and heard a few raised voices and a scene and then the security guards were cracking someone, i shouted there was no need and they ignored me and carried on cracking the lad in the face

it looked from were i was standing he was trying to talk to the security rational but the secuirty gurads were having non of it and felt cracking him would be better

a friend of the lads went over to see what was happenig to his mate and he got a crack and was pinned down on the floor, he was nearly in tears from wat i saw and i think that was from shock

well, as I said above... "most" bouncers are quite friendly with the term "reasonable force", if they thought that what they were doing was reasonable for the situation, then fair play. does anyone know *exactly* what happened yet?

the big problem with events such as this is that there aren't any regulations on the security staff. i don't don't know who edition 38 hired, but from my experience, they tend to be firms who hire any big burly ****ers...and their night isn't complete unless they've bashed the feck out of someone. anyone who gets in their way tends to end up on the bad end of a hiding.

i think they take things into there own hands like

bouncers are meant to. that's so they don't have to wait for the police to show up to do anything.

I've got mates who are bouncers, and they all know where the boundries are. but if the Ed38 staff had, for instance, hired some pikey un-licenced guys, then they would possibly have no morals, and would just be out for a fight.

bouncers are meant to resolve things before they get to that stage.