An apology...

nfbr

Hey guys, just wanna say to any of the people who i didnt get to talk to for as long as i did others this weekend, that i'm sorry i didnt get to spend longer with you all sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I tried my best to get round everyone, but i feel i may have left a couple of people out, so er... if i did, please dont think its cos i dont like you, cos i love you all !!!

See you ALL again next year, hopefully see most of you again soon wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hmmm...

I second that too!!!

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Made lotsa new friends tho biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i talked to everyone so dont think i have to say sorry biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

dont think i do for being ill on fri either!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> but it was not you wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

its right, got to talk to most people and met loads of new people. good to see so many friendly people in the group.

but al we did have a good laugh on way home laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

but al we did have a good laugh on way home laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Saxo VTS + Middle finger = Lupo TDI is quicker...

snap , and for talking to people and not realising who there forum name was untill i seen there car laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ie swoxy

hey ill add my name to this list, in fact I was going to make my own post, but despite being nakered got dragged out by my crazy pals to the cinema!

Yeah, it was nice to finally put names to faces, but ended up feeling like I only got chance to have a proper conversation with some of the group, so look forward to meeting the rest of you some other time! (If you still want to talk to me after seeing my ugly mug around the campsite lol)

Feeling the lupo love

Pete

well i should apologise for not being very active on the forum before the show seein as no one knew who the hell i was,

but everyone was really friendly and my mate has already decided to go and buy a polo and start gettin it ready for next years show!!!

seein as i got to know all you guys at the show i can start being more active on here.

thanks to you guys for a great weekend and i ment to say bye to paulbin but didnt when i had the chance. hope i didnt miss anyone out,

there were loads of people i didnt get to chat to, nice to finally put a face to a car though on saturday night dash! and as said above im glad you introduced yourself swoxy i thought you just wanted to steal my wheels tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> hehe

there was the member with the orangy coloured arosa, who is that? (gorgeous colour smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) and another yellow loop parked not far from me with (leather interior maybe?), who is that?

Jen x

I'm really glad i came last year now, seen as though i didn't make it this year.

I'd changed my wheels over again on Wednesday all prepared in time for this year aswell...******!

Anyone know where my clublupo t shirt is? i bought one before the show

Al did you bring it back with you? i'd like to get it to cheer me up for missing the show

Tom

Hi

I dont need to apologise as i tried to see everyone, saw quite a lot of you, aprt from the ones that were there one minute gone the next.

so we got best stand, lupo owners- love you all- talk about dedication.

Taz

Aye same as above, im a bit of a wee shy ******* anyway!

Lee.

Shy? Couldnt get you to shut up tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />