Picture of the day

ArosaMike

i have a tamron 70-300, and its no wher near as sharp at that range i obviously have the wrong lens, right enough i only paid 60 quid for it, so can really complain!

Edited by jamiea7x

Does it have VC? Vibration control same as Canon IS system.

I purchased a Tamron 18-200mm at first and it was soft at zoom due to no VC. I sold it and my Sigma 70-200mm to the college and picked up the 18-270mm from Amazon.

Cool, what sort of dog is that? Looks a bit like a flat coat, but I can't tell due to the distortion.

I got my 10-24mm today. Big nose shots of Ghillie on the way.

PS What sort of camera\adapter is that?

It's a Tamron SF 10-24mm, been looking for ages at a 10mm for the right price as it's realy only a toy and last week I was getting ready for a run, noticed one on eBay with no bids and 40mins left.

I bid, put my shoes on and looked again and someone had outbid me by £5. So I quickly upped my bid and disappeared out the door. returned later to find I had won it for £250!

Excellent condition and all original packing and instructions.

You got a bargain there, i don't know the retail price of the tamron. I do know the retail of the 10-22 canon and that's certainly far above the £250 you paid!

my old car... Oh how i miss the clouds of diesel dust everytime i put my foot down..

293566_10150396990681667_774961666_10137621_1392170175_n1.jpg