My Lupo (modified)

vwcrazy

Every1, check out my lupo, please tell me your reviews and what u think!

Thanks,

Chris VWLupo4SoundSystem.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

VWLupo3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

VWLupo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

VWLupo1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

I hate to tell you, but someones started a fire under your car in a couple of those pics.

Welcome to the forum though! This thread will shortly be off to the 'Readers Rides' section. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lookin good. not a fan of the neons but other than that top work. got any better pics?

Alfie twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

i would expect a car like this to have neons! not a lupo!

chav-mobile_small.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

not a lupo!

Is that not a Lupo? I just bought one badged as a WV Lupo GTi Burberry Ed.... 1 careful owner £8k!

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Have I been ripped off?

Next mention of the neons and I'll get the bat out the cupboard.

Nice install mate, what are you running inside exactly?

Cool kit, pretty rare that as they stopped making it now.

You have a Polo as well?

Any pics?

fair shout to u. looks good(personal taste on the neons not mine but hey just leave the bat in the cupboard please). just a quick question where did u get the debadged front grille from?? been looking on the net for ages and cant find one!!!

nice ride though

bat me...............................

NEONS blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

nice car tho same kit as vr6 lupo

My VW Polo 9n pics should be on tomorrow hopefully! Glad u liked the VW Lupo, which is now currently my brothers!

Laters all,

Chris

Ohhhh and if there are any meetings coming soon or any hot girls who are members of this site and within this forum please give us a bell, lmao! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />

lol you will get on with crusoe he goes straight in for the girlie kill everytime, enjoy

Is that not a Lupo? I just bought one badged as a WV Lupo GTi Burberry Ed.... 1 careful owner £8k!

Have I been ripped off?

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Have I been ripped off?

Still a step up from the Fiat though eh Ray laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

4-1 I think wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Oh nice Loop, but...................Bat me too tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Still a step up from the Fiat though eh Ray laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

4-1 I think wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

* * * S I L E N C E * * *