Suntan Rule No1

stevewp

I suggest you don't follow this link if you're easily offended, sad or just homophobic!!

*link removed*

Edited by bossjohnc

Cool - that'll be my first locked topic!!

Not locked it, just removed the images. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Mwahaha - SteveWP - still yet to get a topic locked! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Damn you!! Lmao.

Crusoe was hoping it'd be locked instead of edited just so he could look at it all day!!

Steve, hotlink to somewhere else wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Steve, hotlink to somewhere else wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Done - see original post!

Kind of wish you hadn't now sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

Alright, rather than pm the link to everyone, can I say follow the link to the GTS Club in my sig, go to forum, go to Jokes (near the bottom) and look at the topic named the same as this one.

Is that allowed? rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I think your punishment should be to PM it all who request!

S! angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

...and the problem is?

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it! Hence the reason I'm not knocking it!

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Now, this is worth investigating!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" />

Don't do it ppl. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Lmao. Frightening thing is....there someone in the bike club who could be like that!! (And no, I'm NOT kidding!)

Lmao. Frightening thing is....there someone in the bike club who could be like that!! (And no, I'm NOT kidding!)

I take it you've never "oiled" them then? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I take it you've never "oiled" them then? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" /> sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" /> sick.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":sick:" border="0" alt="sick.gif" /> No!

@Gargoil - it's a common feeling!! Lol

Edited by stevewp