honda ad's

payna

angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" />

is it just me!!??? ...they really gripe my ar*e! - what with flying diesel engines, and an orchestra of what can only be described as noise. i have to mute the television whenever one comes on!

fair enough, the old accord one was quite cool, with all the bits of the car being moved around to turn the music on, but the more recent ones are just annoying.

discuss

I have to disagree, i really like them! one reason is: they are just making their presence, they are not actually physically advertising anything..( i know that they are, and that sounds stupid of me to say) but i just like the way that they are done!

i like them, i think the civic one with the people making the noises of the car is very clever, the diesel engine one is a bit boring, but it has to be said there easy to remember like the dancing citroen ad.

Edited by cardaft

well they have worked because we are talking about it.

i agree with that

they might not make us buy one, but they keep 'Honda' a high profile talked about name

i like the honda adverts, cant say iv seen the ones everyones complaining about tho. i like all the old ones and the beatbox one is mint

argh i cant stand them me!

- the first time i see them id watch, and usually think that they are clever. but when they are on all the time, and for how long they are on for seems a bit much for me.

i like them, i think the civic one with the people making the noises of the car is very cleaver

I liked them all a lot the first time I saw them, very clever, and once or twice certainly enough to make me remember them.

Now I'd also like to take a cleaver to them.

I agree, although I cant stand the other ones.

[Rant]

But it isnt what a honda FEELS like, It may be what a honda SOUNDS like, but i can imagine you feeling something different than me sitting on my sofa gettin pi55ed of at this bloody advert!

[/Rant]

The "Unreachable dream" advert is superb, really love the 70s Roadster in it; really cool. I don't however like the advert when it comes on in the middle of a grand prix! Theres already Honda signs everywhere on the cars and around the track. Why do we need a 5 min a advert interupting the action!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> wtf.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wtf:" border="0" alt="wtf.gif" />

Edited by gargoil

...an orchestra of what can only be described as noise. i have to mute the television whenever one comes on!

fair enough, the old accord one was quite cool, with all the bits of the car being moved around to turn the music on, but the more recent ones are just annoying.

discuss

Agree, that one bugs the hell out of me and I mute it too, the smug look on the 'conductors' face at the end is enough to make you want to punch him.

The diesel one always made me smile and The Impossible Dream is good just to see all the machines.

Can't stand them myself right from when they first appeared on TV, especially the one with the humming people thumbdown.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbdown:" border="0" alt="thumbdown.gif" /> rant.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rant:" border="0" alt="rant.gif" />

Edited by Luppie70