is this real? :s

ian

I can remember a thread a few years ago which was basically a discussion about peoples fears on the way the forum would head once lupo prices dropped and the forum became more popular, well I guess here we are! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> It was inevitable I guess!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember a thread a few years ago which was basically a discussion about peoples fears on the way the forum would head once lupo prices dropped and the forum became more popular, well I guess here we are! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> It was inevitable I guess!!!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I remember that also, to be fair theres a lot more members these days, so theres bound to be more arguments.

But this thread is pants, wheres Snoop with his close stick.

PMSL. This thread is hilarious.....I'm not sure if it's worth posting here though tbh because I feel so left out of the 'clique' by all the GTI drivers looking down on my shitty little Sport. Hell....I've not even got a Lupo. Perhaps I should just go back to school and carry on dreaming tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Troll alert tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I'm warning you all now it won't be long till we're all calling each other n00bs and writing thread titles like ****/**OMFG*****324ThsISlIKeTaHB3stTHREADEVaL33t3OMFG!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!11

eh? I hope not, I can't understand that tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I have to say, reading over this thread, I can see ian has a valid point - anyone would question that figure if they didn't know about the variations in power output from the sport.

Okay it could have been asked in a politer way, but we all make mistakes. A simple pm or little message pointing ou that it was in fact true would have sufficed, and we wouldn't have had a thread explode and ruin the Lupo Love smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Group Hug anyone?

(from an Arosa 1.0 owner wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> )

Edited by lunalupi

eh? I hope not, I can't understand that tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

You obviously haven't ever been on any forum related to computer games that's largely populated by 12 year old Counter Strick fanboys then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet

LMFAO At this thread!

Yet Lilly has a point with the

to look down on someone or bitvh about them just cos they dont have a gti

I most def look down on all you 1.0 and 1.4 mother ******* laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Oh and also AL with his fake GTI!

Edited by dub-love

well i have had a few PM's from people saying that i shouldn't leave before i get slated again for posting this..

OK i'll agree that i could have asked in a polieter way and i apologise to the owner of the car if i caused offense. I was only asking though, not calling.

I most def look down on all you 1.0 and 1.4 mother ******* laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Oh and also AL with his fake GTI!

I should point out this is a joke i do not wish to get hate PMs like ian! Please dont take offence any lesser car owners!

i only look down on AL! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

But what if i want to take offence, surely you are denying me of my right to argue till i'm blue in the face...

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

To be honest the thing i dont understand is the whole 'clique' thing. Have been on this forum a couple of years now and have never felt that way (owning a 1.4 75bhp). I havn't even seen a single post to warrant this view, fair enough i havn't read them all but in general all these GTi owners are incredibly helpful to all of us with our show and no go versions.

I think we'll just have to wait for the sun to come out again and cheer everyone up, bl**dy english weather sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Quite - it was a totally valid question. I don't think ian was aware that the people who owned the lupo were actually here to offend, but that's beside the point.

Three users in particular are taking things way too far.

This used to be such a decent forum!

Hope this isn't aimed at me

That i do agree with, things are going down a slippery path recently. Far too much bitching and back stabbing. Lets get back to how it used to be, cars and friends, or have we lost that??

Agreed 100% with all of that, ive noticed this.

You obviously haven't ever been on any forum related to computer games that's largely populated by 12 year old Counter Strick fanboys then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've just been playing Counter Strike laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ps, no need to call me a loser, i already know it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> But, and i think its a big but, i have never been on any forums about it, or anything like that! lol

Edited by Rob GTI

I had the misfortune of going on the Steam forums when HL2 came out cause it refused to work properly on there. The number of fanboys was hilarious and if you posted to ask for help you'd usually get a response like:

OMFG Use the search function you f**king n00b. Learn to use a computer before you come on here. Have you tried upgrading your computer?

roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

That is exactly what they are like!!

I do quite enjoy taking the mick out of them back though rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I haven't read this whole thread & frankly, I can't be bothered to.

I've now had 3 people report this to me (I've been out all afternoon).

It started as a geniune question from someone who didn't know the car was registered here. It appears to me that a few people on this forum have fuses far too short for their own good.

In order to prevent this going further, I'm closing the thread.

Anything more like this & warnings will be handed out.