My Performance VW feature.

carter

came out thursday.

i ended up getting a 7 page feature, the entire contents page and the poster.

i cant explain how chuffed and proud i am.

the contents page.

DSCF0894.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

and the feature

DSCF0900.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0897.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0898.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

DSCF0899.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

sorry for the poor quality, i dont have scanner so just did it with mi digi cam,anyone who want to know what it says will just have to buy it lol.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Congratulations Hun! Really Pleased for you! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Will be going to get a copy later for a mooch!

Mate im gona get it just to read the feature smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />, can i buy it over the net as i havnt seen its around were i live wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> ? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nice one. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Some good photographs and decent layout as well.

I got the contents page on Total VX a few years back - feels good to have it shown doesn't it?

I know modifiying is personal and done for yourself, but it always feels good to have it appreciated by a mag and also for people who can't see it in the metal.

he was out on the piss last night and feeling a bit rough today so give him chance lol!

Good feature hun! Got the last copy from my local newsagents!

Like the way you give thanks to your mates at the bottom for their support thought that was really sweet & pmsl @ merv the greek!!!

no way man... iv just been reading this in the new mag(looking at the pictures)

looks well nice.

also the lad with the bule lupo is in the back readers rides.

well done mate looks well nice, good job shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Great feature mate was reading it on friday and youve done well there and its nice to see something in there apart from friggin golfs and polos that we can relate to although that green polo aint bad smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And can you believe theyve featured Rokwises lupo in readers rides? it hasnt looked like that since last year roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

wayne

Congratulations. Some hard, dedicated work gone into this car and now it reaps the rewards it deserves. Very nice.

Well done that man cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Thats a well worthy cover car!

Was amazed when i saw it at Ultimate Dubs cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Well done again biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice one mate, cars's lookin' sweet. You got a good article, I enjoyed reading it...well done bud.

Mark smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />